CHAPTER : 35 - HOME SWEET HOME.

Chapter : 35 - Home Sweet Home.

"So.. when are you leaving?" Abby asked as I changed out of the dress into yesterday's top and jeans.

"Today, like eleven thirtyish... maybe." I said and she nodded, I could see her frown and I chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'm not going away forever girl." I chuckled and she sighed.

"I know. It's not that, it's about.. you know, I did not expect Aryan and Siraj both of them.." Abby shuttered and she squeezed my shoulder.

"Abby, it's alright. I don't wanna think about it." I mumbled.

"Ana, I'm here for you. Talk to me. I'm your friend!" She said and hugged me closer.

"I don't know what to say Abby, everything is so messed up and my emotions are just out of place and I can't think properly. Maybe going home for a little while is the break I need the most." I said.

Well.. I've never expected going home, but right now.. it's the only option I'm left with.

"So.. about them.." Abby said in a low voice not sure whether to say it. And to ease her a little bit, I spoke.

"Abby, about them.. I think it's none of my business whom Aryan decides to kiss or whatever else he does, and Siraj...I don't know what was wrong with me. Maybe I'm just a rebound for him or much worse he's using me to make Isabelle jealous. Both ways, I'm done with it." The strong pain in my ribcage grew and I chewed on my lip.

"I know.. you must be feeling betrayed." She tried comforting me and I sighed.

"You know, I never really forced Siraj to be with me..to call me his girlfriend or whatever. I wasn't really sure I wanted a relationship with him. We just went in on date and... everything just happened. And if he wants to go back to Isabelle, it's fine. He can, I should have listened to Akasa and Arjun-" I bit my tongue and Abby's eyes fell to the floor and and I held her.

"Abby I'm sorry.." I said and she turned to me with a smile.

"No, all of it happened for the best. Now.. both of us are clear with our feelings." She smiled and I smiled back.

"So, you're gonna tell him?" I smiled.

"Maybe..." She smiled shyly and I chuckled.

"I'm really happy for you Abby that you've decided to follow your heart." I said with a low voice.

"Then Ana, follow yours too. I know you like Aryan. You've been sleepless all night and I know you were hurt Ana, because of-"

"Ana, I think.. your mom is here." Anne said and immediately stood up and Abby gave me an understanding nod.

"Okay. You take care. Everything will be fine between Arjun and you." I said pulling Abby into a hug.

"You too Ana. Bye. But be back soon." She said and I chuckled.

"Bye Anne. It was so good to meet you." I said to Anne and she hugged me.

"Pleasure's all mine Ana. Take care." She said and after saying goodbye I got into the car and mom drove back to maasi's place. The ride back was calm and my mom didn't ask me anything much. And as soon as we reached to maasi's place I've seen that mom has already packed my luggage and Maasi dropped off mom and I at the airport. I was about to turn my phone off and it buzzed. I looked at the screen and it was Siraj. I rolled my eyes and rejected the call. And he called again.

What the hell is his problem now?!

Soon mom and I found our seats and settled in and my phone buzzed again I rejected hissing under my breath and my mom gave me a look. After a minute it buzzed again and this time I was raging.