CHAPTER : 12 - A KISS IN RAIN, HOW ROMANTIC!

Chapter : 12 - A Kiss In Rain, How Romantic!

"Now are you gonna tell us what happened?" Sweety asked as I was drying my hair with a towel Abby handed me.

"About what?" I acted as if I don't know what she's actually asking.

"Ana, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Now tell me." She grunted.

"Yeah Ana, you were crying. You're eyes and nose are still red." Abby pointed.

"Fine guys, I'll tell." I sighed. I don't know if I could say anything but I can trust them.
Abby and Sweety sat cross legged on Abby's bed, and Sweety stashed some popcorn into her mouth.

"Aryan and I had any argument about Siraj." Atleast it's half truth. No it's the full truth anyway.

"About Siraj?" Abby widened her eyes chewing on the popcorn.

"Yeah. Something like that." I muttered looking down.

"I want more deets Ana, spill." Sweety said taking one more hand full of popcorn, and Abby smacked her hand glaring at her and she anyway pull all of it in her mouth.

"Well... He grabbed me in the middle of my practice match to meet his team, or Siraj I must say." I looked at them and Abby's chin is on her palm and Sweety is chewing her popcorn furiously.

"Then.." Abby asked and I continued.

"Siraj didn't even look at me, like he doesn't even wanna glance at me. I talked to most of the people but his eyes were just glued to his phone." I pouted.

"That's it?" Abby asked tapping her nails on her chin.

"No, there's more to it. Aryan pulled me away just when I was talking to his teammates, like he's embrassed by me or something-"

"Omg, that's it he's jealous!" Sweety cut me off.

"Shut up Sweety, that's not it. Well just let me finish na, don't take his side. Just.. just eat your popcorn and listen na.." I growled at her.

"Okay..." She mumbled stuffing another handful of popcorn.

"So, when he pulled me away, he said everyone were friendly to me except Siraj because he would never even look at a girl like me." I continued to mutter slowly, "That he's way out of my league and I shouldn't be chasing him because he'd never choose someone like me."

As I finished, both of them just stared at me chewing on their popcorn.

"Why don't you guys say something?" I asked glancing between their attentive faces.

"Because you said not to say anything, just let you finish." Sweety finally spoke.

"Now I finished!" I growled.

"And most importantly you said don't take his side." Abby said.

"Yeah.. yeah of course, you'd pick his side." I buried my face in a pillow.

"There's nothing like that Ana, I'm not picking sides. Both of you are my friends. Well.. you mostly." She said patting on my back and peeked at her. And Sweety nodded furiously.

"Well.. guys I'm.. I- I'm I that... ugly?" I mumbled slowly in a low voice.

"Who told you that Ana?" Abby ruffled my damp hair with her fingers examining it.

"I'm just saying. But I know, I-"

"Bullshit Ana, you're too pretty." Sweety chirped.

"Thanks but you don't have to say it for my sake, guys honestly.." I continued to say.