CHAPTER : 38 - WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVE YOU?

Chapter : 38 - Why Don't You Understand That I Love You?

I turned my face to see Samira standing behind me caressing my shoulder and she immediately hugged me.

"What are you guys looking at? Go get drunk and dance! Bride's orders! Now!" Samaira yelled at all of them and the music resumed even louder than before and the crowd was back to dancing.

"I'm sorry Samaira for ruining your party!" I said to her with a guilty face.

"Oh please Annu, your little relationship drama won't effect Samaira's party! One of my friends just broke up an hour ago with her boyfriend as she caught him cheating, that was much nasty fight. The guy's arm's broken and she plucked the girl's hair. Arghh pretty painful! Anyways people don't remember this chill." She said and I grinned at her.

Samaira Rao, she was one of the coolest people I ever met! She's four years elder to me but my great friend. Later on she went to States for college and I thought our friendship changed but I doubt it now....

"C'mon!! Now have fun with me! I'm seeing you after this long time! Let's party!!" She said grabbing me to the bar and I spotted a girl who's eyeliner and mascara were smudged all over her face and her pale face was red from crying.

"Annu meet Trisha, the girl I was just talking about!" She whispered the last part and I chuckled.

"Trisha, she's Anaaya my old friend! She's been having boy problems too!" She said the girl immediately smiled and fell on me hugging me tight.

"Ohhh...girl... you..to-oo I...huh..all boyz are... assholes huh.. I guess..!" She said and I gently made her sit back on her bar stool.

"She's right!" I sighed.

"C'mon, let's do shots then! Bartender, let them coming!" Samaira squeeled and before I could protest she poured some into my throat.

"Woahh Samaira! I- I don't-" she poured it into my throat and the colourless liquid burnt it's way through my throat. It wasn't that bad too..it tasted slightly like.... cherries? Ugh! Why I'm I thinking about him again?! I think.. I seriously need a drink!

"See, it isn't bad right?!" Samaira squeeled and I laughed.

"Let's have more!" Trisha said and Samira poured one more into my throat. This time my mouth had adjusted to the drink. And I automatically felt light! The pain started to numb and everything seemed fine.

"Let's do one more!" Trisha said and this time I picked a glass my self.

"Boys are assholes! Cheers!" All of us said and I gulped the drink. And I laughed. A bit too much.

"Girl...what happened with- you again??? You're boyfriend too c-cheated?" Trisha asked me and I laughed for a minute long and then somehow opened my mouth.

"It's a long, long story!" I said and laughed again.

"Tell me!!! I have lots of time!" Trisha said and chuckled.

"You see..... my so called boyfriend, cheated on me with his ex!...but..."

"Awwww... I'm sorry girl..." Trisha said with a frown but I burst into laughter again.

"It's fine but... I'm more.. sad about him.... He.." I said and tears slowly started to prick in my eyes. Aryan's face flashed in my eyes and I couldn't stop my overwhelming feelings rushing inside my head.

"Aww...girl, we're with you!" They said handing out one more shot and I took it and my head started to spin even more.

"Girl, let the suckers suck! We're gonna laugh just like that and let them burn!" Trisha said probably more drunk as she slurred. But she was right, I'm no longer gonna cry about it! I'm totally done with guys! Yes. I'm gonna be fine! I'm done with him!