CHAPTER : 40 - GET A GRIP ANNU!

(Hey guys! I hope you all are doing great. I'm so sorry I couldn't update for a month and half because of my semester exams and then practicals. And they were like literally going on for a month. But thankfully they are over.

I'm sorry that I still took my time to update, I was nervous to write again but now after writing this chapter I feel good. So hope you guys will keep reading and supporting. Thank you so much guys. Now..on with the story!)

Chapter : 40 - Get A Grip Annu!

"So you are finally home!" My mom mocked and I shifted on my legs uncomfortably.

"Uh- maa.. I.. I-"

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses, well you informed me. But it would have been better if you have called and told me you were not going to be home." She concluded and I bit my lip.

"Yes. Yes maa, I'll keep that in mind. I'm sorry." I shrugged.

"Okay. Go shower and change, and go complete any assignments you have being home doesn't mean you have to leave your assignments and works behind." She said and walked away into the kitchen. I sighed and made my way upstairs and mentally thanked Aryan for atleast texting her and covering up for me.

God knows what would happen if she knew I was drunk out of my brains last night.

My phone buzzed and I looked down at the screen as I plopped on my bed.

>> Reached home? <<

<< Yeah. As if I'd get lost in my way. It's just a few blocks dumbass. >>

>> Yeah but I'd still be worried about you. <<

<< Geez I'm not a baby Aryan! >>

>> Well you could be mine;) <<

<< What? >>

<< What's gotten into you last night?! >>

>> Um...let me check...'you'? <<

<< I'm over with this convo. >>

>> Okay I'm sorry.  <<

<< Don't be. And uh- thank you for saving my ass from my mom. I owe you one. >>

>> I'd love to save that ass anytime baby ;) <<

<< Okay I take it back! >>

>> Well should I pick you up for haldi function? <<

<< Let's see... >>

>> Then I'm picking you up. See you then<3 <<

I fell back on my bed and bit my lip to stop a tiny smile forming on my face. Well... Aryan is back to normal, I knew he would be in no time but this quick? I wonder what happened last night that he's a freaking tomato since morning. Better a tomato than a volcano.

I pushed my self up from the bed and made my way into the bathroom. As I gazed at myself through the mirror, I noticed tired and sleepy eyes but a flushed face and red swollen lips. I ignored the flush of my face and walked to the shower area and turned the knob and closing my eyes I let out a moan as the hot water hit my body.

"I never rejected you Anaaya- I'm in love with you."

I jumped immediately as the scene flashed in front of my eyes as slowly he parted his lips from mine and whispered into my mouth.