CHAPTER : 29 - WHAT PAIN FEELS LIKE.

Chapter : 29 - What Pain Feels Like.

"Don't call my mom! Please!" I groaned sitting on the hospital bed.

"Why not? Do you think keeping this from her will do you any good?" He barked at me and I raised my brows.

"Aryan please. She'd kill me for sure!" I pleaded breathlessly.

"Annu please don't stress yourself, try to breathe." He said and I huffed.

"But Aryan! Please!" I whined, as the nurse gave me a look I sat still and she held out an injection.

"Is that injection nessesary?" Aryan asked the nurse and she nodded giving him a look.

"Can't you give her a tablet or a pill?" He asked her and she turned to me, and I mouthed her 'ignore him' and she gave a nod.

"Does that injection hurt?" He asked her again and I bit my lip to suppress a giggle at her irritated face.

"Are you getting the injection?" She asked him and he adorably shook his head.

"Then? Why are you asking a lot of questions?" She said and he sat on the stool quietly. The nurse started filling syringe and his face tensed.

"Annu, it might hurt but it's okay." He said and I immediately raised my brows. The nurse gave me a look and I nodded and she injected the needle into my skin and I turned my head to see Aryan clutching my other arm making a scared bizarre face.

"Does it hurt?" He whispered.

"No, why?" I asked and he raised his brows.

"Really?" He asked and I made an annoyed face.

"Not everyone is scared of needles and injections like you!" I said.

"I'm not scared of injections!" He groaned.

"Oh really? You are!" I said.

"No I'm not! I was just scared for you!" He whined.

"Why don't you admit?" I said in an angry voice.

"Annu I-"

"Can you get these medicines?" The nurse interrupted him holding out a prescription.

"Okay." He said getting up taking the prescription and walked away. 

"You don't have to worry a lot, just remember not to have any seafood again. The doctor will check you before you leave." the nurse said to me and I nodded.

"But your boyfriend is pretty scared for you, it shows." she said and I took my lip between my teeth.

"Uh- he..he isn't my-" I opened my mouth to answer her but I was cut off by a familar voice.

"Annu! what's all this?" I heard my mom barge into the hospital room and I cussed Aryan under my breath for informing her.

"Uh, maa...actually.." I bit my tongue as nothing came out while I tried to answer her.

"What Anaaya? tell me! what do you have to tell me now?" My mom shouted at me and looked down at the grey tiled floor avoiding her fuming face.

"Aunty! I can explain." I heard Aryan's voice and lifted my gaze to him standing near the door with a package of meds in his hand.

"Aryan! there you are. Now anyone would tell me what is going on? Aryan, beta you called me that Annu is in hospital but you didn't say anything else! what happened?" She said switching her gazes to Aryan and I.

"Maa, I actually-"

"Aunty, actually all of us band members went to celebrate for officially getting into the music fest! And then Annu ate some seafood by chance and...you know what happens to her..." Aryan lied to my mother a both of us shared a glance.