CHAPTER : 7 - YOU DON'T NEED TO GO ALL NINJA TURTLE!

Chapter : 7 - You Don't Need To Go All Ninja Turtle!

"So how are you feeling today?" Vihaan asked me taking a bite of his sandwich.

"God, how many times are you guys gonna ask me this? I'm fine, it's just food poisoning." I said grabbing fries from Abby's plate.

"Just food poisoning?" He widened his eyes.

"Yeah, why are you looking at me like that?" I asked as he and Harjeet shared a look.

"It's nothing, just Aryan seemed to be a bit jumpy about it saturday." Harjeet said cracking his knuckles.

"Ooooh." Sweety wiggling her eyebrows and picking out aloos from the Samosa stuffing.

I'm used to that bizarre thing now, but I still don't have an answer why the hell she eats that way.

I slapped her arm and shot a glare at her.

"What" she said rubbing her arm and continued, "And by the way, have any of you seen Aryan today? I mean he's been like MIA since Saturday."

"Maybe he's at practice or Ana, You know where he is?" Abby asked me lifting her gaze up from her phone.

"Do I look like I carry him around in my pockets?" I said with a disgusted face. "How'd I know?"

"Okay...calm down dude." Harjeet said patting my arm as I raised my eyebrows at him in annoyance.

"Look, now you seem jumpy without him! What's the deal?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"What else bruh, she just-" Vihaan was about to blabber some bullshit and Aryan has cut him off.

"Hey guys." He came rushing and jumped into the seat beside Abby. "Are you guys talking about me?"

Well, Aryan's got a thing to suddenly plop down outta nowhere when someone's about to talk about him. Anyways, I'm saved today but it.

"Where the hell were you Sahni?" Vihaan said shifting in his seat and glanced at me. "Ana was all fuzzy without you today."

I'm gonna punch him in his face today.

"Oh yeah Annu?" Aryan said gluing his eyes to my face and making me uncomfortable as he pulled out a pepsi can and started drinking.

I just sighed and massaged my temples.
"Where were you anyway?"

"Nothing just had to take care of something." He smiled and finally released me out of that creepy stare.

"Anything important?" I said him as he shook his head.

"It's nothing-" he said as I sighed again and gave him a smile.

"You don't have to tell, I understand it's personal." I said and digged in the burger Abby just got me.

"Annu-" he said and he sighed as he understood I pretended not to pay much attention to him.

"So... guys I've been thinking about something." Abby said in an excited voice jerking both of our arms.

"Okay, did anyone of you hear about the music fest?" Abby said with her same excited face.

"Actually...no." I said looking at other guys.

"Yeah, what about it?" Aryan said stuffing a few fries in his mouth.

"So, I heard there are some vacancies in a band." She said wiggling her eyebrows for us to guess her idea.

"Oh, So what?" Sweety said playing with her phone.