CHAPTER : 25 - THE PERFECT DATE I EVER HAD.

Chapter : 25 - The Perfect Date I Ever Had.

"So, I'll see you later, Anaaya." Siraj said as I tried to undo the buckle of my helmet in front of my street.

"Yeah, I'll see you." I said as I struggled with the buckle.

Great. Now he's gonna think I'm not only clumsy, but a complete idiot!

"You need help with that?" He asked biting his lip to suppress a grin.

"No. I can, it's actually...ugh.." I smiled tugging at it harder.

"Come here silly." He chuckled and undid the buckle pulling me closer. I could feel the heat spread across my cheeks and turned crimson as his fingers brushed my jaw. He gazed into my eyes for a moment and smiled looking away.

"I could totally unbuckle it... but.. I- I don't know...why-" I stammered trying to justify as he burst into laughter.

"It's okay Anaaya, I know you're clumsy. You bumped into me four times." He laughed.

"Siraj, I'm sorry. Actually I was quite embrassing, I fell for you- I mean I fell everytime I bumped... it's so-" I covered my face with my palms as his eyes pierced me and he burst into laughing.

"And... you made me fell too, the last time." He laughed.

"That was totally awkward. Gee, I'm so sorry Siraj for that day, I-" I started saying but he stopped laughing and gave me an understanding smile.

"Anaaya. It's okay. Trust me." He smiled and I automatically melted into it. "Well...it wasn't that bad... bumping into you..." He teased and I bit my cheek trying to hide my face.

"Just kidding Anaaya." He chuckled and I joined him. "Okay then, I'll see you. I better go now before it starts pouring again." He smiled.

"Yeah. Bye Siraj." I smiled back.

"Bye Anaaya. Good night." He said and started his bike and gave me a nod before riding away. It was thundering and lightening when I looked at the sky. It's gonna be a long night, it's gonna pour heavily.

I looked at his frame vanishing from the street and I smiled to myself biting my lip and tured to walk to my home. And saw Aryan standing there beside his car glaring at me.

"Aryan." I said as the smile wiped off my face.

"Anaaya." He said in a stern voice and took a step towards me. And I walked towards him under the yellow street light. The light illuminated his eyes that were a shade of dark green and his face held an unreadable expression.

"What are you doing here?" I managed to say but I don't know why it came out as a faint whisper.

"I came to drop off my date." He said clenching his jaw.

"Oh. Yes." I nodded my head trying to escape his heated gaze.

"Yeah." He said not taking his eyes off me. His gaze was fixed on me for more an a minute as both of us didn't speak for a while. I hugged my jacket closer as his heated gaze started burning me.

"Aryan..." I tried looking into his eyes but immediately dropped my gaze unable to look into his.

"It's getting late. Get inside." He said not shifting his gaze at all.

"How was your date?" I asked irritated by his cold attitude towards me.

"It was too amazing, infact perfect date I've ever had." He said with the same attitude in his voice as I felt a pang inside me.

"Oh. That's great. You guys look amazing together." I flashed a smile that mirrored his.

"Oh. Thank you." He nodded his head. "So, how was your date?" He asked smiling sarcastically.