CHAPTER : 34 - TOO MANY HEARTBREAKS.

Chapter : 34 - Too Many Heartbreaks.

We were at the place within twenty minutes and it was a nice apartment. Not as good as Aryan's but it had impressive furniture. The place had less people than I expected and I walked around with Abby looking for Arjun and others. Abby went to make a phone call to Arjun and I just wandered awkwardly at the place. Suddenly a pair of arms snaked around my waist and he whispered in my ear.

"Anaaya, thanks for being here. And you look damn hot." Siraj said and I turned around and smiled at him.

"You don't look bad yourself." I smiled.

"So..I expected some more people in Hina's party." I said playfully and he chuckled.

"Rest of the people are on the terrace, drinking and getting wasted." He whispered.

"Oh." I said raising my brows.

"Well, impressive house she has." I said.

"Thank you Anaaya. I'm glad you like this place." A familiar voice said and I turned to look at the person. It was Kartik, the guy I met at Aryan's home and a couple of times later.

"Oh hey, Kartik." I said reluctantly giving a smile and he walked up to me for giving me a hug but I took a step back bumping into Siraj's chest.

"It's his house. Not Hina's." Siraj whispered in my ear and I was a bit confused. But I jerked my thoughts away as anything of that wasn't my business.

"I'm so happy to see you Anaaya. It's a pleasure that you're here." Kartik said with a wide smile and I didn't know what exactly to say.

"You live here alone?" I blurted out.

"My sister lives with me too." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"But Aryan seems to live here quite a lot since a few days." He said with a sarcastic laugh and I thinned my brows.

"Well, hello Anaaya." I heard her high pitched voice and everything made sense now.

"Hi, Suhana it is?" Siraj said to her as she stood beside Kartik. And now I see the similarities.. they're twins.

"Hi Siraj." She gave him a flirty smile.

"You're Anaaya's boyfriend right?" She asked him and he smiled.

"Yes, you can say that." He said pulling me a bit more closer.

"Well...I didn't know before but you have quite a questionable taste." She mumbled.

"Huh?" Siraj asked her and I started to fume.

"Well.. Aryan must be looking for me so I'm gonna go." She said and went away and I clenched my fists and jaw.

God! I wanna punch her so badly.

"Owww!" I heard Abby scream and I immediately ran to her as she was on ground.

"Look where you go." Ivy said with a smirk and I glared at her.

"Are you okay Abby? Wait lemme help you!" I grabbed her arms and helped her to sit on the couch.

"Of course, she doesn't know how to walk in heels and she fell. Pathetic!" Ivy rolled her eyes at me.

"Just shut up okay? Atleast you could have said sorry but you didn't!" I yelled at her.

"Oh, don't you dare speak bitch." She said and I raised my brows and glanced at Siraj who stood their silent.

"Hey, who are you to call her a bitch!" Abby yelled at her sinking in the couch.