44

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes is a bright light.

What the! Am I dead?! No!!

I closed my eyes as it couldn't hold to look at the light more longer, I opened my eyes again and looked around.

Everything was white.

Where the hell am I?

I rubbed my eyes, for me to have a clearer version to where I am right now, I saw something on the top of my hand.

Wait, what is this?

As soon as my sight became clearer, I realized I was in the hospital.

When did I get here? All I could remember is I lost consciousness after Yesun slammed my head--

I was frozen for a moment when I realized that she kicked me--

No!

My baby!

I started panicking, I have no one here beside me! No! My baby!

Without realizing, I was now sobbing as I caress my stomach. My baby! Is my baby still here? What if my baby isn't here on my stomach anymore?! Did I lose my baby?!

No! I can't lost my baby! I haven't told Yoongi about this!

"I don't know--Unnie!" Chaeyoung ran towards me right after she saw me crying.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down." Momo walks towards us.

"M-My--" My voice broke. "Calm down, unnie, calm down." Chaeyoung says. I shook my head, telling them that I'm unable to calm down.

"Shit, she isn't calming down, unnie!"

"Call Jeong unnie! She might can!" Momo tells her. Chaeyoung follows immediately. "Breath, unnie, breath."

I shook my head again.

I became an awful mother to my baby. I told myself that I'd become a healthy living being. I'd get rid of my bad habits and such.

Jeongyeon came in, she rushed towards me as soon as she got in. "Hey, calm down, Nabongs."

"M-My baby.." I cried. "The baby's fine, unnie, the baby is safe." Sana says.

"The baby is fine, unnie. The baby is fine. You didn't lost your baby." They continue.

My rapid breathing finally stops, I started to breath heavily in order to calm myself.

Oh baby, I'm sorry for being a careless mother. I'm sorry, I didn't expect them to do this.

"T-Tzuyu.."

"She's on the other room, unnie. She's also resting." I continue to breath heavily. I felt relieved.

Both of them are fine.

But what happened after I fainted? What time did they arrived? What time did they found us?

Are they back on jail again? Where's Yoongi?

Is he mad? Did he found out that I'm pregnant?

"Y-Yoongi.."

"He's with the boys, unnie. They're currently at the jail where they put the pyschopaths." Jihyo angrily says. "They were the reason why Tzuyu's anxiety attacks came back!"

"They filed a legal case against them, they wouldn't be able to fight for themselves as Mingyu and Jeonghan will be both your lawyers." Jeongyeon says.

I know this situation is serious but I couldn't help it. This is my first time hearing Jeonghan's name comes out from her mouth.

"I'm sure you know Mingyu." I nodded my head. Mina handed me a glass of water after my breathing went back to normal again. "The second name of the man Jeongyeon unnie said is her ex, he's a also a lawyer and one of the most paid and great lawer in the world, the same like Mingyu."