39

I wore a simple red dress. I partnered it with my Gucci sandals.

I looked at my reflection in the human-sized mirror in his room and smiled. "You're so beautiful, Nayeon." I told myself.

I was about to twirl around when the door suddenly opens. "You're not gonna change your clothes?" I asked him before twirling.

He shook his head before grabbing his car keys, phone and wallet on the bedside table. "Kaja." He holds my hand and led me outside.

"Did you already tell your grandparents that we're going somewhere?" He nodded. "And that girl?" Bitterness was evident in my voice.

They seemed really close, but I'm much more closer to him! Our bodies already became closer to each other!

I felt my cheeks heated a littlevat that, I shook my head and shrugged it off.

A teasing smile once again appears on his lips. "Stop being jealous."

"I can't help it." I rolled my eyes. "Ah, so you're giving me a chance now?"

"Isn't it obvious? It doesn't mean that even if you touched me already, it means that I'm yours. You better court me first!"

"Even if I didn't touch you, you're already mine." He opened the passenger's door for me.

How come I'm yours when in the first place we both did not know we're meant to marry each other? Pfft.

He started driving as soon as he got inside. My gaze remained outside as I let myself get familiarize in the places we're passing by.

That's for future purposes. And that future purposes are important.

It took us a few more minutes before we arrived at some cafe that is quite far from his grandparents house. This cafe looks amazing.

YoonJeong Cafe

YoonJeong? That sounds familiar. "Who owns this?" I asked him.

"You don't know?"

"Am I supposed to know everything?" I asked back. He shrugs his shoulders. "Sometimes." He answers. "So Jeongyeon didn't mentioned her ex's name."

"She just said she has an ex, but she never told me his name."

"Yoon Jeonghan." He answers. "Before they broke up, Jeongyeon dreamt of having a cafe, instead of bakery, where she was trained to bake because her family also sells bakery stuffs. Jeonghan is not the type of doing a business like this as he thinks this isn't worth his time."

"Why did they broke up?" I asked. "Nosy girl. We didn't went here to talk about them."

"But I'm curious!" I even stomped my feet for him to tell me the reason. I'm really curious about it. "Ask Jeongyeon, I'm not her ex to tell you the reason." He laughs as he wrap his arm around my waist.

I rolled my eyes at him as we both entered the cafe. This cafe isn't bad at all. It's so fancy. And I know it's expensive since I remembered Jeongyeon said that they her and Chae's exes are friends with the boys.

I don't think Jeongyeon will tell me the reason why they broke up, her expressions tells me that she doesn't have anything to do with him anymore.

We went to the second floor of the cafe and sat beside the window side. "Are you friends with him?" I asked after he pulled the chair for me. "Jeongyeon mentioned that you guys are friends with him and Chae's ex."

He nodded. "Yeah. But when we met them, the two are already friends."

"Oh, so that's explains why you guys are jerks and assholes." I replied.