27

"WHAT?!" Tzuyu and I shouted in unison as we look at these two fuckers seated beside us, eating like there's nothing fucking happening.

What the fuck, really.

The people eating with us started to gossip after he said that.

"What?" He casually asked after our eyes met. "Oh my gosh, Yoongi!" Yesun giggles.

What a plastic. "I didn't know you know how to joke!"

"What are you saying? These two are just--"

"Get lost." He cutted her off. "Let's go." He stands up and suddenly pulled me up. He took my purse and pulled me outside.

"Yah! Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't answer and just opened the passenger's door for me. "Get in."

"Tell me where the hell are we going first. We're still eating." I crossed my arms. "And I can't leave Tzuyu with him!"

"We're going to my house, I'll cook dinner, now get in."

"Whatever " I rolled my eyes at him as I go inside his car. I saw the two also followed us they went inside his car.

He started the engine and drove right away. My eyes remained looking at his car to see if he's gonna follow us.

"Wait wait!" I shook his arm. "He was supposed to follow us! Why the hell is he going to the other way?!"

"He's taking her to his house, don't worry."

DON'T WORRY?! WHAT THE FUCK!

"WHAT?! NO!!" I exclaimed.

"Why don't you trust Jungkook, Nabongs? It's not like he's gonna rape her."

Nabongs? The last time he called me that is before he started acting like I don't meant something to him.

"Yah, I didn't gave you any permission to call me that." I said. "Then give me permission now."

Is he even serious?!

"You said you're gonna cook our dinner." I said, changing the topic because it's bring so many bad memories of my past.

He hummed in response. His eyes are fixed on the road. "Do you know how to cook?"

"I do, even before we graduated college." He answers.

What?! But why did he told me that he doesn't know how to cook when he visited us when we're still together?!

The ride was a bit long, but anyway, it didn't feel any awkwardness. He played some music in the radio and I enjoyed it.

"Here we are." He stops the car in front of a mansion, he honks the horn, signaling the maids or maybe the guards that he has arrived.

A guard came out and opened the gate for him. The place was big, there's a mini fountain on the center between the gate and the house.

He never told me about this when we're still together. Or maybe this is for him and Yoori, tch.

He parked the car in front of the big door and went out, he opened the door for me.

The maids welcomed us. "Good evening, Ms. Im."

Wait, how did they--

I was still confused but I also bowed at them and followed Yoongi inside.

"Is this yours?" I asked, looking around.

"This is going to be your house too, soon." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I glared at him and pushed him. "dream on, Min Yoongi."

"Maybe this is your supposed to be house with Yoori."