33

"Their what?!" I stood up from my seat, looking at her with my eyes widened.

What the hell?! "Unnie, calm down."

"CALM DOWN?! THEY'RE--"

"Unnie, I can handle this, okay, you don't need to worry." She says, convincing me. "Jungkook's with me." I raised my eyebrow at her as I sat back on the couch. "Jungkook again?!"

"Yah! Ever since you gave that boy another chance I always hear 'Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook' coming out from your mouth. For your information missy, I took care of you for more than 3 years!"

She chuckled. "I'm inlove, unnie, that's why."

"Inlove my face." I scoffed. "Like you don't always mention his name--"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at her.

I spent the night in our apartment, we watched movies until two am. I went back home at 11 am. My parents got worried because I only told them that I'll be home after meeting that someone, which is Yoongi. I think they got traumatized about what happened to me when I was still a baby based on the reactions they gave me.

I forgot to inform them so that's why.

The past few days are like hell. Tzuyu and I went to Japan to check our first store outside our country and Japanese people loved our products. The girls heard the news and congratulated us. Only Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, and Jihyo congratulated us via phone call since they aren't in Korea. The rest are here in Korea.

The sales of the Shin's started to go higher with the help of ours. Their clothing line became famous and now we're planning on building another store in a different country for them.

And about what Tzuyu told me when I slept at our apartment, she said that the married couple they met started saying that Tzuyu is their daughter after meeting her.

She's already mature and smart enough so I just gave her advices like what I did when I found out that I'm adopted, but not that really adopted and let her make her decision regarding to this matter.

My mind was full of what ifs when I got home that day. What if Tzuyu is really their daughter? What if she's the other kid who went missing when the kidnappers who kidnapped me and her years ago when my parent's company and her parent's company and the other two companies are the most succesful companies all over the world? What if this is the reason why Hara told me that we can't adopt Tzuyu before we met my real parents at Jeju? What if Hara already knows the truth about our real families before she died?

It was indeed a hellish week for me. I searched about that couple that the two met almost two weeks ago.

And what happened to my parents, happened to them too. I'm now convinced that Tzuyu is really their long lost daughter, she also got her mother's eyes like mine.

"Nayeon, are you ready?" Eomma asks me as soon as she enters my room. It's sunday and we're finally meeting my 'fiancé'.

And oh, Yoongi didn't called me or texted me, or emailed me after I told him that I'm marrying someone.

I assumed that he must have realized that he's not going to have me back. Great then.

Even though I still love him, I don't want to end up being with him again. What happened back then already taught me a lesson, I became a better me, and here I am, I made them regret about everything they had done to me.

And I already feel okay with that. because I know that they already realized the mistake they fucking did to me.

"Ne." I answered and looked at my reflection for the last time in the mirror.