4

It's finally Thursday and it's our 2nd anniversary! I woke up early to prepare myself.

"Nayeonie, here are the roses, yoy made." Eomma put the DIY roses beside my bag. I brushed my hair until I got satisfied. I smiled at the mirror and heaved a deep breath.

I hope Yoongi will like this. And I hope he can finally explain to me why he suddenlt avoided me.

He didn't went to his classes since Tuesday and that made me worry so much. From the informations I got from his obsessed fangirls, they said he needs to attend some meetings with his parents.

Maybe, Yoongi is tired so he didn't talked to me last Monday.

Well, I hope he's fine now. I cannot wait to give him the roses!

"Our Nayeonie looks great!" Eomma complimented me. "Gowamo."

"It's still too early, Nayeon. Are you going now?" She asked as she watches me put on my shoes. "Ne, Eomma, I want to surprise him." I answered and stands up. I sprayed my cologne at me before putting it inside my bag.

I glanced at myself one last time in the mirror before smiling. I look fine.

"I'm going now, Eomma." I said and grabbed the roses. I went outside our house and made my way to the bus stop immediately.

Good thing, a bus arrived right after I arrived at the bus stop. I paid for my fare first before sitting down on a vacant seat.

I continued to fix the roses even though it's already fixed. I want it to be beautiful! It's simple but I know he'll appreciate it! I put a lot effort in it!

Soon after, I finally arrived at the bus stop near our University. I went out and started walking.

"What the fuck is she holding?"

"Roses? Nade out of paper?"

"Yuck!"

"I heard that it's their second anniversary."

"Eww! She should have bought him real roses!"

"Yuck! Yoongi won't appreciate that!"

I just ignored like how I always do and continue to walk happily. I don't want any of these girls to ruin my mood.

I stood up beside the gate and waited for him.

The other students who have arrived glanced at me before they pass by me. They even started whispering about me and what I am holding.

"Who is she waiting for?"

"Our Yoongi."

"And she's gonna give that piece of shit to him?"

"I hope Yoongi won't accept that."

And I finally saw his car. I  put on my best genuine smile. Once he parked his car, I started to jog towards him.

He went outside and closes the door immediately. I was about to shout his name when he walked to the passenger's side and opened the door and someone got out.

It's a girl.

"Is that Yoongi's real girlfriend?"

"She look beautiful!"

"Yeah! She's so beautiful compare to the nerd!"

"Yeah, and look at her skin!!"

The girl smiled at him, and he also smiled at her. Thatsmile. The smile that he doesn't always show to me. "Yoongi."

I called him. The girl turned around and furrowed her eyebrows.

I walked towards them, a smile is still plastered on my face. Maybe she's just a family member of him. "Hello! My name is Im Nayeon! I'm Yoongi's girlfriend." I introduced myself, smiling.