10

BREAKING: N&T Cosmetics trends after they opened their very first store in the biggest mall in Seoul! Here's the links of the videos of how the reporters interviewed them!

BREAKING NEWS: N&T Company rose up to the top 20 companies in the whole world in just three days after they opened their first store!

"We're making our names known." I smirked as I read the news about us. Our company's sales rose up and we're already on the top 20 companies now.

Very good.

"We got almost half of a milliom reviews already, unnie." Tzuyu says. I went to the driver's seat of my Buggati and went inside, Tzuyu followed shortly, still reading some of the reviews in her phone.

We're both on our way to the place where our reunion party is now happening. Can't wait to see their surprised faces once we entered.

"And we got a five start in the first 50 reviews that I've already read."

Before I can even start the engine, I felt my phone vibrated inside my Gucci purse that I'm using right now.

"Yes--"

"YAH! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?! YOU TWO ARE 40 MINUTES LATE!!! OUR CLASSMATES ARE FINDING YOU TWO! WHY ARE YOU TWO LATE?!"

I shake my head and put it on speaker as I start the engine. "Chill, Hara. You know I'd make a great and unforgettable entrance. I want them to see the two girls that they fucking bullied especially tzuyu have now fucking changed for the best."

"Fine, whatever."

"What Nayeon unnie meant is she want their jaws drop at the sight of her." Tzuyu says.

"Too accurate." I started driving. "YAH, CHOU TZUYU! REMEMBER WHAT WE TOLD YOU!! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE WEAK AGAIN! SHOW THEM THAT YOU BECAME STRONG TO MAKE THEM SEE THE CAUSE OF WHAT THEY--"

"I know, unnie, okay? I know." She nicely interrupted her. "Whatever, and the next thing we'll see later, you're crying again because they said bad things to you that clearly suits them all."

"She's right." I commented, eyes remains focused on the road.

The three of us continued to talk about stuffs for a couple of minutes before Hara ended the call.

"Unnie, do you think they'll recognize us so easily?" She asks, I can sense that she's nervous.

"Of course." She was about to sigh in relief when I spoke again. "No."

"But they will, once our classmates saw us, especially Hara." I smirked at that thought. Oh, I really could not wait to enter the place and make it my territory.

After driving for about 15 minutes, we finally arrive at the hotel. "Valet." I simple said when Tzuyu and I got out and got welcomed by a hotel staff. I gave my car keys at the staff and made our way inside.

"May I see your invitation, please?" Tzuyu handed our invitation.

The girl nodded and flashes a smile to both of us. "I'm afraid that you guys are almost an hour late, please, let me escort you."

We followed her. I can sense that Tzuyu became even more nervous than before when we're at the car. I held her wrist, making her look at me. "We're here, don't worry."

She sighed and nodded her head. "Ara, unnie." She replies. "I'm just nervous. And scared at the same time."

"They should be the ones who needs to be scared of you. Their parents' companies won't be at the same level as ours."