35

I started to feel nervous even more as I realized that we're in Seoul now. I told Jeongyeon to send me in our apartment instead of my parent's house. I'm sure they'll inform him about it.

And he might be there.

And I don't want to see him for now.

Jeongyeon informed me that the two went back here yesterday, none of them knows, except Chaeyoung and the other girls that Jeongyeon is with me.

Though Tzuyu had asked them for help, she doesn't know who's with me because the girls only said they'll try their best to find me as they're also busy.

I sighed. I'm sure that Tzuyu's in our apartment, it's already 11:30 though. "Stop being so nervous, it's not like he's gonna eat you, unless you let him." She says. More like, teasing me.

I rolled my eyes at her. I don't know if she's helping me to lift up my mood or what.

"Jeong, are you lesbian or something?" She bursted out laughing. "Bitch, seriously?"

"Just because I'm acting like this, it doesn't mean that I'm lesbian." She answers. "Sana's gayer than me."

"So if you're not gay or what, I assume that you have a boyfriend?" She nodded. "Woah, seriously? Where is he though?"

"He's my ex-boyfriend now so I don't really care about it anyway, my ex and Chaeyoung's ex--Dino are also friends with the boys, but the two were bestfriends."

Dino? I think I've heard that name already.

Oh, yes! Before we went to Jeju after Mina and Jimin's wedding, Dahyun mentioned his name because Chaeyoung wanted us to ditch the reception because she's excited to go to Jeju.

I just nodded at what she said and stared outside. But who's her ex? She didn't tell me his name. Should I ask her? And why did they broke up? I'm sure the other girls know this as they were friends with her for so long, unlike Tzuyu and I who just met them.

I'm such a nosy girl. But I'm curious, and she also said Momo, Jihyo, and Dahyun's lovelifes are the most complicated among all of us.

And I also remembered that when we had a nonsense meeting almost two months ago in Jeju, Jihyo told Namjoon that he also had a choice back then and instead of choosing one, he acted like he doesn't have any choice but to follow someone's order or what when they asked us to pick between their two choices.

Dahyun and Taehyung? I don't have any clues about that, Dahyun looks scared whenever she catch Taehyung looking at her. Besides, Taehyung is not that talkative, maybe when he's with Dahyun, he is.

Momo and Hoseok? Maybe the boys knew about what happened, especially Sana and Mina since the three of them are born in Japan and obviously really close to each other.

Sana and Jin? I don't know if it's Jihyo who said that, that Jin is gay back then and when he's about to change himself, something happened. Maybe that's the reason why the broke up?

And for Mina and Jimin? He probably left her because he impregnated her. And they said when Mina's father found out that Jimin is the father of her kid, they immediately came to an agreement to arranged the two for Minji's sake. And for the two of them also.

Jimin is the top womanizer in our university, along with the others. There are always rumors that Jimin made someone pregnant, Jimin fucked the transferee student, Jimin was caught making out with the student teacher in the classroom and more. And half of them turns out it wasn't true.

"Hey, you're spacing out, we're here." I looked around and realized that we are here infront of the building where our apartment is located.

"Thanks, Jeong." I smiled at her as I unbuckled my seatbelt. "No worries, you just need to give me some of your products and everything will be alright." She smiles cheekily.