21

"Fuck you, Yoo Jeongyeon." She just laughed at me.

Two days has passed since that happened and here I am, with the girls, on our way to that club again.

I mean, why should I be scared of him? He's nothing to me. His words, his stares, it shouldn't affect me because we're already over.

And we cutted the string attached to us five years ago.

"I can't believe you!"

"What? I'm helping your future husband out."

"Who says I'll marry him?!"

"Your heart."

"Fuck you!"

"Hello, people, what about your boyfriends?" Chaeyoung asks. Jihyo suddenly steps on the brake, she looked at her. "Chaeng, we don't have boyfriends."

"Well then, soon-to-be husband." She corrected, making us glare at her, except Jeong and Tzu. "What?"

"What about them, Chaengie? They don't own us." Mina answers. "But, you're going to be his wife soon."

"Yeah, but for their kid only." Sana answers. "And we're allowed to have fun, they don't have the rights to stop us."

"Is it fun to drink?" Tzuyu asks "Yeah, it's like you drank a glass of lava because your throat will burn for a bit after drinking the first ever alcohol you'll drink."

"Eh?"

"Yep, that's what I felt when I started drinking." I told her.

After Jihyo parked the car, the girls went out immediately. "Kaja!" Sana went inside first, the others folllwed while Jihyo, Tzuyu, and I walked side by side.

"I feel like something bad will happen." Tzuyu whispers. "That's just your feeling, nothing bad will happen."

We saw Mina waiting for us at the entrance. Wait, why is she here?

"These girls, seriously!"

"Mina-yah, you and Tzuyu should go to our usual seats, we'll get the girls there." Mina nodded at her. "Kaja, Tzuyu." Tzuyu followed her shortly.

"Jinja, I always tell them to look after Mina!"

"Did something happened to Mina before?" I asked. "Yeah. because of that, their kid was born."

So it means, they did it out of the womanizer's jealousy? Then he left her after--such a fucker.

The two went to their usual spot as what Jihyo told Mina while I and her went to the counter where we saw them.

"Two bottles please." She points the drinks she's talking about. "A hard one and a light one." Sana winks at the bartender. Wow, she looks... different.

She suddenly turned into somewhat even more dangerous than her usual self.

"Is Sana dangerous?" I asked Chaeyoung. She nods her head. "More dangerous than you think."

"Anyway, how much?" She asks, ready to take out her wallet when the bartnder spoke. "It's on me, beautiful."

"Thanks." She smiles. We made our way to their spot after that. "That kind of drink is quite expensive. How did you made the bartender pay for us?" I couldn't help but ask.

Sana bursts out laughing. "That's her specialty." Jihyo says. "It's in her blood."

"What? I was just being friendly." She teases. "Friendly or being flirty?"

"Hmm.. both?" She lets out her signature laugh.

"Here, Tzu." Jeongyeon gave her blazer to Tzuyu as she was wearing a skirt right after we arrived.