14

"Is she okay now, Nayeon?" Eomma asked as soon as they arrived in the hospital.

"No, she's not fine because her bastard ex-boyfriend caused her to faint."

That's what I wanted to answer but I don't want Eomma to worry even more.

"I think so. The doctor said her anxiety came back three weeks ago and she might get diagnosed with depression again if it worsen." I answered.

They gasped in unison. "Depression?!"

I nodded. "But how? She has anxiety all the time before you found her?"

"I think so, Eomma. The doctor said her anxiety came back three weeks ago. So Tzuyu must have does depression before I found her. It stopped maybe after she lived with us until tonight, someone triggered it." I replied.

And as for them, I don't know where they went well, I din't even care. I want them out of this place and our life, especially Jungkook.

After telling us abour Tzuyu's condition, the doctor said she needs to stay here for a few days. I agreed because I know he can help her, besides, he knows her. And I think Tzuyu also knows him too.

Someone knocked on the door, App stood up from his seat and went to open it. "Doctor."

"I assume, you two are her guardians." Eomma and Appa nodded their heads as an answer. "I know Tzuyu a lot."

"I think she's in 4th year highschool when she started to go here. And after a week, she goes here again, after a week, she's here again. The cycle repeats for 3 and a half years until I heard that she changed her course in college and she finally stopped going here."

Her adopted family! "The family she grew up with.."

The doctor nods his head at me. "Yes, Ms. Im."

"She has depression back then."

"I was the one who buys her medicine before she leaves the hospital but there's a time that when she went here again, her skin, full of bruises and cuts, she told me that her family--the family that adopted her beat her again. They threw all the medicines that I bought for her and they accused her that she stole it."

"They always makes her depression worsen even more. She started cutting herself as it calms her. They said that her being depressed is just a joke only."

Fuck them. Are they even human or not?!

"She came back here, three weeks ago after the two of you opened your first store."

Three weeks ago? So it means, she came back here when we encountered both Yoongi and Jungkook in our reunion party.

Shit. Did his presence took a toll on her?! Fuck!

"But not to worry, she's going to be fine, here are the medicines she needs to take." The doctor handed me a little paper bag. "She just needs rest. And please take her away from those people who took a toll on her life. I became a father to this girl and I want her to fulfill all her dreams."

"Will do, Ajhussi. I'll help her." He nodded at me. "I'll take my leave, now." He bowed at us before leaving.

"Nayeon, you should go back to your apartment, we'll take care of her."

I shook my head. "I'm fine, Eomma. The two of you should go back, it's already midnight."

"Nayeon..."

"I'm fine, okay." I smiled, assuring them.

They nodded and stood up "Inform us once she wakes up. You take care here." Eomma kissed the top of my head.