46

"Unnie, it's already your birth month. Do you feel nervous?" Tzuyu asks as she hands me a glass of water.

She's here in our house.

Yoongi left a few minutes ago for a sudden business meeting, luckily, Tzuyu was here when he got a call as she said last night that she'll give me a gift she bought for me when she and Jungkook went to New Zealand a week ago.

"Yeah, who wouldn't be?" I said, drinking it. Both Yoongi and I don't know when will our baby come out, but Wonwoo said during our last check-up, our baby will come out this month, on this week.

We've already prepared the things we'll bring just in case. I mean, it's good to be ready.

She shrugs her shoulder. "How's the feeling of being the wife of the man who promised that he'll make everything worth it for you?"

"How's the feeling of being the wife of the man who regretted all he had done five years before you guys met again?"

I squealed as I wiggle my feet. "Stop it!"

"What? You started it." She calmly says. I continued giggling as we watch Toy Story 2.

It's really hard for me to walk now, my tummy is really big and Yoongi had to carry me whenever I go to the bathroom or want to go downstairs.

I don't mind staying at our room the whole time but I also wanted to see different kind of things, I already memorized everything we can see inside our room in just almost six months.

I'm not carrying twins, it's just, our baby is really healthy. Though Yoongi always gets tired carrying me, he's still doing it because he knows our baby won't be safe if I keep walking.

It was already past lunch and luckily, we ate lunch before he got the call so Tzuyu and I were just enjoying a calm afternoon as we watch Toy Story 2.

"Unnie, I'm gonna go get more fruits for you." She says, standing up. She grabs the bowl on the center table and made her way to the kitchen.

I kept on watching and munching on my apple when I felt the urge to pee.

I just peed earlier.

I was about to stand up when I felt my tummy hurt.

Wait, what?

My face wrinkled as the pain starts to doubled.

My eyes widened when I realized something.

Holy shit!

My water broke!

Oh my God!

"Tzuyu!" I screamed, holding onto the arm of the sofa. "Tzuyu!"

"Wae--"

"Tzu, I'm about to give birth!" I exclaimed, shutting my eyes because of the pain. She puts down the bowl and walks towards me.

"Can you get their things on their room?" She asks our maid as she helps me to stand up. The maid nodded and walked upstairs right away.

Though it was so hard for me to walk, I managed to walk outside with Tzuyu's support. We were about to walk towards our garage when a van stops in front of our gate.

"Holy shit, what's happening?" Jeongyeon gets out from the driver's seat. "She's about to give birth!" Tzuyu announces.

"What the--Yah! Help Tzuyu to bring Nayeon inside!" She tells the girls. The guard opened the gate for her, she ran inside.

"I'll go get the things." She says before running inside our house.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun went out and helped Tzuyu. The rest of the girls who were inside cleared the second row of the seat for me to lie.