13

Today is the day of the party and we're on our way to Kim's hotel.

I don't know whose Kim it is but I'm sure that none of his three friends whose surnames are also 'Kim' owns this.

Tzuyu wore a simple white dress while I wore a black cocktail dress.

Tzuyu was quiet again, I'm already used to it but it was different this time.

"Hey, I'm here Tzu." I glanced at her before looking back at the road. "I'm just nervous, unnie."

"Don't be, I will fucking strangle him to death if he tries to talk to you again." I smiled, trying to assure her that everything will be fine.

We saw Sana and Mina waiting for us in the entrance after I turned the stirring wheel. I parked my car next to the both of them and went out.

Sana was also wearing a cocktail dress like mine but hers was a dark blue one, and Mina is wearing a dress like Tzuyu but it's a peach one.

"You two look dashing!" Sana exclaims. "I bet you guys will get their attention once you went inside." Mina jokes.

"I know right, let's go." Sana walked beside me while Tzuyu and Mina walked beside each other, they started to talk about something that introverts will understand. I think they'll get along for sure.

We were welcomed by hundreds of business men and women. Some of them looked like foreigners.

The hall is also quite big. Since Mina and Tzuyu doesn't want to interact with the others, they went to their table that they'll share with us.

"Ms. Minatozaki. It's a pleasure to meet you." A foreigner extended his hand infront of Sana.

Sana smiled as she accepted it. "Nice to meet you too. And here's Im Nayeon, the CEO of N&T Company."

"Good to meet you." We also shook hands. "Good to meet you too." I replied.

"Where's the other CEO?"

"She's with my friend." Sana answers, the man nodded. I see that he's clearly interested with her.

Sorry motherfucker, she's off-limits.

I think he noticed how I was observing him so he clears his throat. "You just started your business yet you already rose to the top, that's really amazing."

I simply thanked him. "Excuse us." Sana says before started to walk again.

We met more than ten businessmen and women on our way there. All of them are interested in our company.

As well as to Tzuyu and I, but duh, we didn't came here to flirt. We came here for pure business only.

Plus, I don't have any interest about them. If it's business, you have my full attention.

"We already ordered drinks." Mina says. Tzuyu handed me a glass of wine as she hands Sana another glass of wine with her other hand.

"Cheers." We clinked our glasses before sipping on our drinks.

"So, I assume that the both of you are now close." Tzuyu smiles.

"We're already close."

"We met a few businessmen and women on our way here. I also introduced tzuyu to them. They weren't interested to their company, rather, they're interested with the CEO's."

"The same thing happened here." Sana laughs. "Tzuyu, you're not Korean are you?'

She nods her head. "I'm a Taiwanese."