17

"She's not answring her phone!" I ended the call and dialed her number over and over again.

God, Chou Tzuyu! Where the fucking hell are you?! "I asked Hara to check if she already arrived back at Seoul." Sana says.

The girls are with me, except Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung since they need to as their parents called them, the rest waited for the both of us. They said they are having a serious talk with their exes when Tzuyu showed up running away, and of course, the bastard is following her.

AND I DON'T TRUST HIM!!! HE MIGHT TOOK HER AWAY!!! FUCK! I'M SO FUCKING WORRIED!

"Calm down, unnie. Maybe Jungkook is with her--" I shook my head, immediately. "Exactly! Jungkook is with her! She fucking fainted when Jungkook followed her when we met at a party with Sana and Mina!"

"Okay." Namjoon clears his throat.
"So,we know what happened to the both of them them but don't hate our maknae. That boy loves her--"

"Loves her?" I laughed, cutting him off. "He does. He needed to break up with her--"

"Because he found someone better than her? Or he found a new girl to play with? Or because his parents forced him to do so like what he did to me." I glared at Yoongi. "Of course, y'all are playboys, I already fucking expected it."

"Unnie, hey, calm down." Jihyo handed me a glass of water. Fuck. How am I supposed to calm down when Tzuyu--shit! You better be taking care of her, Jeon Jungkook!

"Can't believe your ex is a tiger, hyung." I heard Namjoon says.

"Hara replied!" Sana exclaims. "She says Tzuyu hasn't arrived, the two must be together!"

"Instead of watching Nayeon unnie walking back and forth, shouting at all of us because Tzuyu is missing, why don't you guys call your maknae and ask him about her, huh?" Mina asks, raising her brow. "The three of you know about her condition because you two went with us when they rushed Tzuyu to the hospital.

"Well, we're just following an order that was given to us." Jimin says, looking at my great fucking ex-boyfriend. They all looked at him, shortly. "You fucking told them not to call him?! Do you really want Tzuyu to die?!"

"Why don't you trust Jungkook? Trust him, he won't do anything, especially when it comes to Chou Tzuyu."

"I'm not sorry to tell you, but I fucking don't. The two of you don't have any fucking idea what happened to the both of us after duming our asses." I said.

"I can't just stay here and do nothing, I'm the only one she has." I ran away right after that. "NAYEON!!"

I immediately entered my car and drove away. He has no rights to fucking stop me, he's nothing to me!

I was about to turn to the left side when a car blocked the whole road.

What the fuck!

I went out of the car and he also did the same.

"What the fuck is your problem?! Move your fucking car away!"

"Could you stay calm for a while?! I already told you! Tzuyu's going to be safe!"

"Move your fucking car, Min Yoongi." I glared at him. "Move your fucking car or I'll hit it!"

"Calm the fuck down, Im Nayeon!!" He yelled. "Look, I know--we know about Tzuyu's condition but trust Jungkook! This is your first time in Jeju! You can't just go around, you might get lost! And she as well! He won't let her go around!"

"You should've said that you wanted us to fucking talk! The seven of you are helping each other in order for the four of us to talk! Do you think I'm dumb, Yoongi? The girls are with us! I have the Google Map app on my phone!"