3

"Eomma, do you think this is okay?" I asked her.

It's Saturday and Eomma and I are enjoying the quiet afternoon while waiting for Appa to come home.

Yoongi and I will celebrate our 2nd year anniversary on Thursday!

I want to make a gift for him since I didn't got him one when we celebrated our first. I wanted it to be contained with all my love and my hardwork.

And also, he wasn't the type of materialistic guy but when a person who is really close to him got him a gift, you'll see it in his room on their house and he's taking care of it because it's important to him.

I showed her the roses I made with some colored papers. "Aww, my Nayeonie is really creative. Of course, he would love this."

I smiled because of satisfication and opened my bag, I grabbed the paints that I bought and started designing it. "I'm home!" Appa's here!

"Oh, what's our Nayeonie doing?" He asked. "For Yoongi, their 2nd year anniversary is coming, Yeobo."

"My my, let me see." Appa kneeled down and took a look at the roses I made. "Our Nayeonie is really creative." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Gomawo." I smiled "Go and continue designing that. I'm gonna start cooking dinner."

"Appa, can you help me design it?" I asked. "Sure, Nayeoni, I'll change my clothes first."

I made seven roses exactly. The six roses forms his name and the last one is a big red dark rose. I'm going to write 'happy 2nd anniversarry, Yoongs!' there later.

"Appa, should I write the letters of his name in every roses?" I asked. "I think you should, and make it colorful."

"Ne!" I answered. "Yeobo, can you help me cut the vegetables?!"

"If you need help, just call me." He said as he ruffled my hair again before going to the kitchen.

I continued to design the other roses before I start writing the letters of his name on each of it.

I hope he'll love this!

----------

It was Monday, and I'm on my way to our school. And I'm also almost finish on making my gift for him.

I'm really excited to give it to him and see his reaction!

"Here she goes."

"She looks disgusting with that smile of hers."

"Yuck!"

I just continued walking and ignored them. I don't fight with a person whose brain is not in the same level as mine.

I finally saw him! I think he just got here! "Yoongi!" I called, he looked behind him and saw me running towards him.

"Hey-" My words dissappeared in the thin air when he turned his back and walked away from me, leaving me, confused.

"Oooh!"

"Serves you right, bitch!"

"Why, what happened?"

"Yoongi ignored her! Hah!"

"Maybe, he is done playing with her!"

Maybe he has a surprise for me! Yeah, maybe. Ithought and started to walk again.

I arrived at my first class, I thought he's already there because we have the same class today but no, his seat is empty. Where is he? I sat down on my seat.