31

"Honey? Don't you like the food? We can ask them to cook the food you wanted." I looked at her, I shook my head.

The table is full of so many foods, I do it most of all of it but I'm not used to this. "No, um, I'm just not used to this." I confessed.

It's already dinner and I just got home. I went to our company around three in the afternoon, only to see Tzuyu and him making out in my couch. I'm starting to think that he's taking advantage of it because I didn't stopped Tzuyu from giving him a chance.

Good thing, she didn't checked my emails. She might find the emails I recieved from Hara or else, she'll know the truth that we can't adopt her. I put it all in private just in case before leaving.

"Don't worry about it, honey, we always give the left over foods to the kids who lives in the streets." I nodded.

"Do you like the design of your room?" My Appa asked. "Ne."

"If you want to change it, just tell us." I nodded again. "Can I, um, request something?"

"What is it? Anything for you." My Eomma asks.

I cleared my throat. "Can you guys, uh, adopt my friend so we can be sisters? For real."

"Adopt? Who?" She asks. "Chou Tzuyu, We've been friends since third year college. She doesn't have a family so..."

"Chou?!" Their eyes widened. "Yeah, is there a problem?" I asked.

"No, nothing at all." My Appa answers as he continue to eat. "It's just that, Chou is a really familiar surname to ours. Chou Enterprises is one of the most powerful companies back then when the kidnappers took you away from us."

What?

"We'll try and do our best to adopt her, if that's what our princess wants." My Eomma smiled at me. "Gomawo."

"Continue eating."

After dinner, my parents went back to their room to rest since they have to attend a meeting early in the morning.

I was about to walk upstairs when my phone rang.

"Yoongi?"

"Hey, Tzuyu told me you're staying with your parents for now." He says. I made my way upstairs while talking to him.

"Oh, uh, yeah."

"Why did you called?"

"My parents told me that they wanted to meet you tomorrow." Wait, what?!

"What?"

"We all agreed on meeting next week!"

"They're excited to meet my future wife."

"I'm not going to be your wife, Yoongi. We already talked about this." I scoffed and twisted the door knob of the door of my room.

"And I already told you that you are going to be my wife whether you like it or not."

"So you can hurt me again."

"No, Nabongs. Why would I fucking hurt you again? What happened five yeaes ago already taught me a lesson."

"Lesson to hurt me even more?" I asked. "No."

"Then what?"

"Lesson to love you more than you ever love me."

I was caught off guard because of that.

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from smiling so hard but when I did, I realized that U shouldn't be acting like this.