9

The day has finally come. The day where we're going to open our first store ever!

"Nayeon unnie, Hara unnie just texted me that our dresses will be delivered tomorrow." Tzuyu informs.

"See? I told you, you don't have to worry about what we're going to wear. If I know, Hara already contacted her parents' friends that makes dresses and made an appointment with her or him."

"Her Eomma saw the dresses, she even asked Hara unnie if it's a little you know." She says.

"Because Hara unnie's gown is a simple peach tube dress. While yours is a black tube one, but since you wanted to make it more revealing, I pur a slit on it, at the side of your hips. It'll reveal your white hips just like you wanted and then on the upper part of it, it has some little gems on it and it'll reveal your cleavage and a bit of your, um." She pointed my breasts.

"Of course, Tzuyu, I want them to see that Im Nayeon they hurt is way different to the Im Nayeon now." I chuckled. "And how about yours? I told you to make it revealing."

She nods her head. "Yes, unnie. It's also black but it's an off-shoulder one. I told Hara unnie to make it really fit on me."

"Is there a slit on yours like mine?" I asked, she shook her head as an answer. Bummer. "Aniyo, but the upper part is like yours too."

"That's perfect then." I looked outside and realized we just got into the mall.

"We have arrived." The driver got out of the car and opened the door for us.

Since we already announced about the opening of our first ever store four days ago, media is already here waiting for our arrival.

That's right. So the bitches can see how much I changed.

For the best.

Our eyes were filled of flashes of the cameras the photographers are holding and using to take a picture of us as we made our way inside the mall.

Tzuyu was, obviously, not used to it while me? I also ain't used to it but I love how they focus their sights on us.

"Nayeon! Tzuyu!" Hara waved at us. She's with my parents.

"My Nayeonie looks great." Eomma complimented. "And Tzuyu as well."

"Thanks to me, Auntie and Uncle." Hara laughed.

"Yes, Hara. Thanks to you." Eomma joined her.

"Anyway, where are your parents, Hara unnie?" Tzuyu asks.

"They'll be here soon, they're just arranging the papers you two need to sign after this. You know, because our companies will merge soon." She answers as she checks her phone.

"You must be Ms. Im Nayeon." I turned around and saw a man, I think he's a reporter because he's holding a microphone.

I nodded my head at him. He extended his hand and I accepted it. "And Ms. Chou Tzuyu-- wow, they are right about you, your beauty is really waa.." Tzuyu awkwardly smiles and shook hands with him.

Her beauty cannot be compared with someone's beauty who's not even the same level as hers.

"Can I interview the two of you?" He asks.

"Uh, yeah, sure. No problem." It's fucking show time and I'm fucking excited.

And he called his partner, which is the cameraman. He started interviewing us about our products that we released thru a video.

We do sell our products on other cosmetics shops that also sells other products. But Tzuyu and I wanted to have our own shop.

"Is there a thing that made you two decided to do a business that is all about cosmetics?"

"Yes, certainly." I smiled sweetly. "We both want to make women become confident about their face, their skin, and their body most importantly. Women these days were always insecure about how a girl looked different compare to them so we want to help them build their self-confidence." I answered.

And to make them see how Im Nayeon and Chou Tzuyu fucking changed. From peasants to Queens.

The interview went well. We waited for Hara's parents to arrive before Tzuyu and I spoke up about the opening of our first ever store.

"Thank you a lot for coming for the opening of our store, we will really appreciate it if you enjoyed using our products. We made sure that our products will not make your skin peel and suddenly get irritated, will not have acnes and such things that women commonly faces after buying a beauty product." I smiled.

"If you have thoughts about our products, you can check our page which is 'N&T Cosmetics' you can message us if you have complains." Tzuyu added.

Tzuyu and I held the scissor and cut the ribbon together. "Finally!!"

"I can't wait to use their products!"

"My cousin is working at their company, she said they really made sure that their products are really worth it to use! And it's really trustworthy!"

"And I heard that Chou Tzuyu is the one who designed most of the covers and kits of their products!"

"And our shop is now open, officialy!" I announced.

"Please, enjoy." Tzuyu smiles at the crowd, making them go wild again.

"Congratulations!" Hara hugged us. "Can I get some for free?"

"Seriously?"

"Unnie, we won't get the estimated sales in the first day that I prepared." Tzuyu pouts at her. "Fine fine, I'll pay." She goes inside, joining our first customers to ransack the whole place.

"Congratulations, girls! We're proud!" Eomma and Appa hugged the both of us. "Your dream came true, Nayeonie. I'm still sad that you didn't followed your original dream."

Yeah, and it's because of him and them.

"I can still open up a restaurant, Eomma."

"That's your decision but I'll be happy if you do." She smiles. "Congratulations, girls! I knew it! What I felt after your graduation day came true!" Hara's Eomma exclaims.

They took a picture of the four of us before my parents took a picture of Tzuyu and I with them.

Eomma and Appa left earlier than I thought because no one was guarding the house and the mini store they opened few days ago. As well as Hara's parents, but it's okay, though! Atleast they made time for us!

Another reporter came to us and asked us if she can interview us. Since I want our names to be on the headline of the news, I agreed.

The reporter asked is that she found out that we both graduated from Seoul National University.

That's a major hint about Tzuyu and I. To know that we graduated to a University that has a connection with Hell.

That's enough for them to figure out that the Im Nayeon and Chou Tzuyu they bullied before are now back.

"You guys!" Hara ran towards us. "They are already trying your products!"

"Really?" Tzuyu's eyes sparkled. "Yeah! Some of them are already trying the make-ups!"

"You two are making your name worldwide in just a few hours." She says. "The power you two holds!"

"Of course, Hara. They should know that the Queen is back and they should prepare their dignities because I will step on it, soon."

She clapped her hands. "That's the spirit!"

Once our reunion party arrives, I will make it as a reunion party about the return of Tzuyu and I.

I will make them kneel before their Queen.