24

It's been almost three weeks since we went to Japan. Since Tzuyu and I really loved the place, we finished decorating the place in no time.

"Is this okay, unnie? I'm gonna tell my secretary to print this." Tzuyu shows me her laptop.

We did nothing but decorated the place in the whole three weeks, and of course, with the boys' help.

We'll be going back there next week to arrange our products. Instead of asking help to our people, we decided to arrange it ourselves since they're handling our store with themselves for three weeks.

I don't know if the two will come with us but Jungkook said we can use his private plane or his private plane whenever we want to go there and just inform them.

The girls are also busy, like us. But, we talked to them last night, we're planning on having a vacation soon, which I think is fine, and the same to Hara, we asked her if she could come with us but sadly, she couldn't as she was helping her parents.

We understand her though, we're experiencing the same things.

And they're fucking acting like they are our boyfriends well in fact, they are just our ex-boyfriends.

Especially him! He's acting like we're really married and he keeps pushing the thing that we'll marry each other soon!

God! I should've read all those papers that I signed that day! He tricked me!

"Earth to Im Nayeon!" Tzuyu snaps her fingers in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

Oh, did I spaced out?

I looked at her laptop. "Yeah, that's fine."

"What are you thinking, unnie?" She asks, she's being suspicious. How many minutes did I spaced out? "About our new store."

"Or perhaps, Yoongi oppa?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "Yah! I'm not!" I answered in a high pitch tone. Why would I think of him?!

"Why do you sound so defensive?" She asks again. "I'm not! How about you?! I'm sure he never left your mind!"

"Yah! Why are you turning the tables?!"

"What's happening?" We looked in unison at the door and saw them inside, carrying plastic bags.

I sniffed as I smell food. They came in the right time! We haven't eaten lunch yet because we're too busy!

"Nayeon unnie is busy thinking of--"

"Food because Tzuyu and I are hungry." I cutted her off and smiled at them. Yoongi raised his eyebrow because of suspicion. Whatever.

"Good thing, we came at the right time." Jungkook says as he puts down the plastics he's carrying on the table. Yoongi follower shortly.

Tzuyu and I went there, taking out 5he foods from the plastics. "You guys bought too many." She says. "We're going to eat with you guys, so." He smiles at her.

I raised an eyebrow at that, is he hitting on her?! I was about to say something when I felt my phone vibrate on my pocket.

"Yeah?" I answered Hara's call. "Nayeon-ah, I, um, have a news."

"News? What is it?" I asked. "It's really important, let's just talk about this once you guys are home. You, especially."

"I'll video call you." I hummed, the call ended right after.

Wait! Does it mean she found Tzuyu's birth certificate and the other important papers that we need so we can finally adopt her?!

"Who called, unnie?" She asks as she munches on the kimchi in front of her.. I put my phone back into my pocket and started eating. "Hara."