// CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT //

"Matty..." I exhaled, the kisses he was planting on me spreading a tingling sensation around my entire body like wildfire. He turned me around so I was facing him, before picking me up and placing me on the counterside before I could even mutter the word stop.

"Avery." He mimicked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I started to giggle uncontrollably, shielding my face with my hands. Through the darkness of my fingers I could hear Matty's confused chuckle, before pulling my hands away. "What's so funny?"

"I don't know, I laugh when I feel awkward." I said, feeling the familiar rush of blood to my cheeks.

"Well why do you feel awkward?" Matty asked, planting a kiss on my exposed collar bone.

"Well for one you just picked me up as if I weighed nothing." I laughed.

"You barely weighed anything," he soothed my anxiety without realising, "and actually if we're both being honest here it was an excuse to watch those lovely fun sacks of yours bounce." He smirked. I gasped and lightly punched his arm, just as he came in between my legs and kissed me for the second time.

This time was different however, this time I wasn't angry. There was no cloud of frustration hanging over this amazing moment. He hooked his hand at the back of my neck and the other around my waist, pulling me as close as possible as I found my hands sifting through his lucious locks, tugging lightly at the intensity. He moaned slightly, before pushing his lips further into mine, crashing against each other like tidal waves. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine, and I was left panting; wanting more.

"Tugging at my hair huh? Seems like somebody has more experience than she lets on." He chuckled in a low raspy voice.

"A few kisses isn't going to help me with you." I smiled, pulling at his hair once more.

"Are you insinuating I'm a slut, Miss Collins? Right, you've asked for it." He smirked, kissing me once again before I had the chance to defend myself. I felt his hands tugging at the bottom of my shirt and a moment of brief panic washed through me, before I felt the smirk in his lips against mine, and then a firm pair of hands on each of my boobs. I pulled away with shock, looking into Matty's twinkling eyes.

"What are you doing?!" I gasped, looking down through the top of my shirt to see Matty's fingertips ready to pull the cups of my bra down.

"Don't you like it?" He questioned, swaying back and forth as if ready to pounce. He wanted this.

"Well y-yes bu-" I stuttered, my face going pinker by the second.

"Then shut up and enjoy it." Matty smiled, before giving a little laugh. "You're so cute."

"Shut up." I snapped, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for another kiss. Matty suddenly yanked my bra cups down and clutched onto my chest as if for dear life, his firm grip nearly making me squeal. Our lust filled moment was cut short however, by the sound of a key in the door and a couple of laughs from outside. I quickly pulled away in panic as Matty twizzled in his place to face away from me, but not before he took a sneak peak at my exposed chest.

"It was insane!" Adam laughed, wandering in with George and Ross, holding a Tesco bag with a pile of pizzas. "Oh hang on, we interrupting something here?"

"What would there be to interrupt, I wonder?" Matty asked, playing along with the obvious elephant in the room. As he did so, I used his body as a shield as I quickly re-adjusted myself into a state of decency, hoping it was subtle enough to not be picked up on.

"Well, seeing as Avery there is trying desperately to cram her boobs back into that little bra of hers I'm guessing quite a lot." George chortled, trying to peer behind Matty. Shit.

"Oi come on mate!" Matty said, turning around and wrapping his arms around my back as if in an attempt to shield me even more. "Not cool." I poked my head out from above Matty's shoulder and stuck my tongue out a the trio of boys, who all smiled at the small gesture.

"Right well I'm out then, have fun tonight with these two won't you George?" Ross laughed, before pulling Adam out of the door with him.

"What! Oh come onnnnnnn!" George groaned, before turning to face us with the look of a mardy toddler. He walked over to the both of us, outstretching the plam of his hand. "There's no way I'm staying here listening to my two best friends give each other head and god knows what else. Keys. I'm sleeping at yours."

"Aw, I'm you're best friend?!" I gleamed, taking even more pleasure from the pained look upon his face.

"Alright lets not get soppy, keys." He demanded.

"In my jeans pocket over there." I said, nodding my head to the sofa. He walked over and grabbed them, before making his way to the door.

"You guys are grim." He laughed, before shaking his head and closing the door behind him. Matty unclasped himself from me and walked over to the door, turning the lock.

"Finally." He smirked, running a hand through his hair.

--------------------

Frankly I was shitting myself. I was currently lying in Matty's bed, awaiting his return from the bathroom. Was tonight the night I was going to lose it? Heck, did I even want to?

"Don't be stupid Avery, just looking at him makes you have the same gushing capacity as Niagra Falls." I found my subconscious yelling at me. I shook my head as if to clear all thoughts from my mind.

It really didn't work.

Matty waltzed back into the room in his boxers, closing the door behind him so we were clouded in darkness. I couldn't help the shiver that ran through me at the memory of fumbling in the darkness not long ago in search for a drugged up Matty. I felt him slide into bed next to me, his silhouette barely visible to my still adjusting eyes.

"You ready for this?" Matty whispered softly, but I could almost hear the small smirk he was holding.

"D-do you have a condom?" I stuttered, embarrassed at my choice of words on such a trivial subject. I heard Matty take a sharp intake of breath before speaking.

"Wha? Jesus Avery, we're not going to fuck?" He laughed, letting his head rest against the pillow. A ball of anxiety, embarrassment and even disappointment began pin balling off of my insides as I turned over to face the wall.

"No Aves I didn-" Matty sighed, tugging at my arm. When I refused to roll over to face him, he scrambled on top of me, his arms either side of my head and his lips just above my ear. "Don't get me wrong, I would love to fuck you. You can't even begin to imagine how much I want you, want us. But I want to make sure you're ready and not just wasting what you've sought to save, and for good reason might I add." He whispered into my ear before pecking my cheek. "That alright love?"

I nodded, thankful for the darkness shielding my teary eyes and red cheeks. As bad as he was, Matty did care, and I was starting to see that more and more lately.

"You can be cute when you want to be." I giggled quietly, turning over so we were face to face.

"Don't get that into your head too quickly," he chuckled, an evil grin spreading across his face. "I can't let this go completely to waste can I?"

His fingers began tracing down the side of my body before reaching my makeshift shorts. He wormed his way into them, before stroking above my spot. My body tensed at the contact, which returned a small laugh from Matty.

"We're not even started yet babe." He whispered, plunging his plump lips into mine.

--------------------

(A/N: Wowwwwwwwwwwww.

Before people start getting a bit iffy about the sexual points made here I'd just like to say that Avery is 18, and if you're reading a story about Matty and expect him not to advance in such a way then you really have a different perception of him than you should do haha. If you don't like this sort of thing I'm sorry, it's not going to be incredibly detailed but if it bothers you that much then feel free to skip the next chapter, but (spoiler lmao) things get incredibly deep between the both of them and you wouldn't want to miss that :).

Anyway, that out of the way, thanks for reading! This chapter is dedicated to @iissiwissi who's votes and comments I rely on to keep me writing. x)