// COMPETITION TIME - RULES & GUIDELINES //

I am SO excited about this omg.

Okay basically, I've decided to go through with the competition (YAY), so I thought I'd just lay out everything you guys need to know.

----

1) THE WINNER WILL BE PICKED ON THE 9TH AUGUST 2016, SO SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO ME BEFORE THEN. That's 3 weeks in total, which I thought would be plenty of time for those wanting to take part to make everything perfect.

2) YOU ARE DESIGNING THE BOOK COVER OF "YOU"; IT SHOULD CONTAIN THE TITLE, AND MY AUTHOR'S NAME (MATTYLOLNO) AND BE SHOWN CLEARLY. PLEASE TRY TO AVOID ANY WOMEN/GIRL'S FACES, AS AVERY IS A FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION AND IS NOT BASED ON ANYBODY'S LOOKS, CELEBRITIES OR NO.

3) NO SWEAR WORDS OR FULL FRONTAL NUDITY SHOULD APPEAR ON THE COVER AT ANY POINT. I feel like this is obvious, but y'know, better to say it than not. (Matty shirtless is ok, go wild with that). 

4) THE PRIZE IS YOU BECOMING A CHARACTER WITHIN THE BOOK. I haven't decided what part you will play (like a fan, or just a normal character that Avery encounters etc.) or how long your character will make an appearance for. Your character will be based on your looks and personality, so it is actually "YOU" (HA, GET IT? GET IT? Yeah not that funny.)  Before I write you into the book, I will take the time to talk to you and get to know you a little bit, which I think's gonna be awesome :) 

5) HOW YOU WILL SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY:  Unfortunately Wattpad doesn't allow you to send photos through messaging (get your shit sorted out Wattpad, its 2016 not 2006.) So to combat this, when you have completed your entry and would like to send it to me, send me a message on Wattpad and I will either give you my email address, or you can send me a link to a website where you've uploaded your submission. I really recommend using photobucket, but the choice is yours.

6) I AM UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO USE YOUR ENTRY IF YOU WIN. Although I'm sure most of you are artistic geniuses (unlike myself and my lopsided cover), I need to make sure that I am happy with how my own writing is being portrayed. Even if I do not end up using the winner's cover, you will STILL be a character in the book.

----
I think that's pretty much everything. If you have any questions, send me a message or leave one in the comments. Happy designing!

P.S. For those of you asking, I'm on holiday next week so I will try to update before then.