// CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR //

Avery's P.O.V

"Callum, please!" I begged, grabbing his hands and trying to force them away from the zipper on my jeans. He batted me away with no hesitation, not uttering a word. He held my hands with one of his, whilst pulling at my zip with the other.

"Stop moving." He hissed, pulling at the waistband of my jeans. I pushed myself as far into the sofa as I could, attempting to wriggle my hands free of his clench. Hot tears were running down my face and my hair stuck to the wetness of my cheeks. After much wriggling, I'd managed to wrench a hand free and instinctively clawed at Callum's cheek. He pulled back in pain, clutching at his face. I saw this as an opportunity, and attempted to kick him in the stomach; maybe if I winded him, I'd have enough time to reach the door behind me. However, Callum caught my foot and pushed it down, before giving me a firm, hard slap across my face. 

"Come on Aves, you know you want it." He grinned, before pulling at my hair in order to expose my neck. He sucked on my skin, before pulling himself up to my face and kissing my lips once again. I closed my eyes and cried against his lips, knowing what was about to come, and that I could do nothing about it. However, all of a sudden, Callum's body became limp, and he fell to the floor below. 

"Nobody... calls her... but m-me." A voice spoke out. I snapped open my eyes and saw Matty standing over me, with a broken bottle in his hand. He was swaying to-and-forth, but he looked down at me with genuine concern, his eyes teary, before he fell to the ground also.