// I SAW THE BAND //

Right omg guys, I saw the band last night.  They were fucking AMAZING like you can't even begin to grasp how beautiful Matty's voice is. The band were so so good and I can now say from personal experience that the faces George pulls whilst drumming are like, hilarious. They should be deemed the 8th wonder of the world.

I just wanted to share, and if you have the chance to go - TAKE IT. We bought our tickets from a third party website so they cost more than double the face value, and they were also for in a different city so we had to travel and stay the night. But I am telling you IT IS WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY.

Words of advice for anyone still to go: be careful of the crowd. There are a lot of under 18's around (around the age of 14/15) and there are also a lot of pretty terrible older ones that will not hesitate to push you and shove you for a better view. At one point I had to actually help pick a young girl up off the floor who had been knocked over by some big beef headed big eared shit brain shoving through trying to get to the front. I can't stress enough how the view isn't that important - as lovely as it is to see Matty flinging his hair about, your ears work whether you're at the back or the front.

Last night was amazing and I got to share the experience with my best friend. I really, honestly and truly hope that you guys get to have the same experience.
-L. :)