Chapter 25

"Meera

"Meera...is Bade Papa's daughter? She is my sister?....Are you serious?" Dev asked.

"Shhh...." Alia looked around, "Yes."

"So that means ...its means Badi Ma is alive? You...how can you hide such a big thing from bade Papa?"

"Dev we dont want to hide anything....whatever Meera is doing is to reunite her parents...to complete her family. Pls...pls keep this a secret.

"I have never kept any secret from Bade Papa....no matter how big or small the matter is, even if I hid it from Dad...I have always told Bade papa."

"I understand but what do you think? Meera likes this? She cant call her Dad Papa....she cant tell her family who she is...and just like you never hid anything from Shivaay uncle, Meera has never hidden things from her mom....this is the first time and that too for Annika' aunty's happiness."

"Dev...Alia, we got Meera's location." Om walked into the room at that moment and then noticed Dev who had tears in his eyes. "What happened?"

"I-" Dev looked towards Alia who silently shook her head at him, "Nothing, Im...Im just worried about Meera."

"Im sure she is fine....and we know where she is now too. Dont worry."

"Bade Papa, Where is Chachu?" Dev asked. Om & Shivaay were driving with Alia & Dev.

"I sent Rudra home." Shivaay replied, "Om, did you call the police?"

"Police? Is that needed?"

"Of course, Meera has been missing for a whole day. Her phone location is showing that she is near the jungle. Something is wrong."

"You are very worried about her arent you?"

"Yeah....I dont know why but its like I have some sort of relation with Meera, I cant leave her in trouble, I cant let anything happen to her....so call the police Om."

"Ok."

"See" Dev whispered to Alia so only she could hear. "Bade Papa doesnt even know that Meera is his daughter and he worries about her so much...how am I supposed to keep this a secret."

"Dev..." Alia started to whisper and then saw Meera's car on the road. "Hey thats Meera's car!"

Shivaay stopped the car and everyone got out.

"Her phone is here....but where is Meera?" Dev asked as they saw her phone lying inside the car.

"Who's motorcycles are these?" Om asked seeing three bikes parked near some bushes.

"I told you Om...something is wrong."

"Papa!" Dev called out.

"Yeah, whats wrong Dev?" Om & Shivaay turned around to see Dev & Alia standing the trees.