Prologue

"Shivaay, please believe me! I didn't do anything!" Annika begged.

"Really? You didnt do anything? I know that Svetlana can't be trusted but what about these photos? Are these photos also a lie? You really expect me to believe you after THIS!" Shivaay threw a bunch of photos at Annika's face.

"Yes! These photos are all fake! Shivaay...don't you trust me?"

"No...No I don't trust you. I don't trust a word coming out of your mouth. These photos show that you....you had relations with another man....and all my detective say the same thing. How much more proof do I need?"

"Shivaay..." Annika whispered in shock.

"My biggest mistake was marrying a girl with no family name...who knows nothing about her roots. I should have never fallen in love with you!"

"Dadi, please say something. Tell Shivaay that I can't do this....please. These are all lies." Annika looked towards Shivaay's grandmother who just looked away. Annika was shocked as none of the other family members made a move to stop Shivaay or support her.

"Dadi can't support you this time Annika. Today, even she has nothing to say." 

"Shivaay, today you proved that nothing means more to you than family name....not even our love. But if you're Shivaay Singh Oberoi then I am also Annika. I am not one of those girls who just sit and cry....I am leaving Shivaay...forever." 

"If you didn't leave, I would have kicked you out of this house myself. Here, I had your things packed." Shivaay handed a suitcase to Annika.

With tears in her eyes Anika took one last look at her so called family. Her husband whom she loved more than anything...her devars who were like brothers to her, her in-laws who she treated like her own parents. Her own younger sister and her devrani who she treated like a sister. Nobody looked towards her, nobody made a move to stop her or support her. Anika knew she had nothing left for her in Oberoi Mansion but she still had one thing....one thing Shivaay Singh Oberoi or anybody else in Oberoi mansion knew nothing about....her unborn child. Anika decided that she would live only for her child and younger brother Saahil....nobody else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A Few Days Later...

"WHAT! What are you saying Khanna! Those...those pictures were all fake? Annika was telling the truth....but what about those detectives that I had hired?"

"Sirji, Svetlana had bought all of them. They all lied about Annika ma'am. I knew that Annika ma'am could not have done anything like that but you were so angry so I decided to investigate myself."

"What have I done? Oh God, what have I done?"

"What's the use of regretting now Billu? I didn't say thing that day...not because I had nothing to say but because I thought that it was best for Annika to leave." Dadi cried.

"Yes, and we all were with Dadi in this. What did you think Shivaay? That like you, we also did not trust bhabhi? No we wanted Annika bhabhi to leave because you do not deserve her." 

"Om"

"What Om....Dadi always said that you and bhabhi are made for eachother but you always misunderstood her. First with Daksh, then with Choti Ma (aunt) and now Svetlana. Svetlana....seriously shivaay? Bhabhi always forgave you easily thats why you never understood her importance. We all decided to stay quiet that day so that Bhabhi doesnt forgive you easily....to punish you, but..."

"But what Om?" Shivaay looked at his brother with a sinking feeling in his heart.

"We don't know where Bhabhi is, Shivaay." 

"Where did my child go!" Dadi cried.

"What do you mean you don't know where Annika is? She must be at her place or Chanda's house, where else? I'll go and bring her back."

"Shivaay, I've looked everywhere. Bhabhi's house, Chanda's house but she isnt anywhere!"

"She is a person...how you not find her? You- you're just trying to punish me right? Becasue of how I treated Annika....I get it, I know I deserve this. Annika must be furious with me, she is just showing me her tadi, I'll go and convince her, I'll beg for her forgiveness and I'll bring your bhabhi back then you guys won't be angry anymore either."

"SHIVAAY! Why don't you understand that Bhabhi has left! She said she would leave forever and that what she did! Gauri & I went to Saahil's school...even he isnt there."

"What...S..Sahil isnt there? Annika r..really l..left?" 

"We wanted to teach you a lesson. We thought Bhabhi would get upset and go to her house or Chanda's house...like always but we never thought that she would just disappear like this! Gauri has been crying for hours and ever Chanda has no clue where Bhabhi went. We were all upset with you for how you treated Bhabhi but unknowingly even we made a big mistake.We thought we were punishing you but now the whole Oberoi family is being punished.

*pls comment and let me know what you think. Also if you can understand hindi then pls read my original version as I am more ahead in that one. Hope you like the story