Chapter 21

"Jiji is alive?" Gauri asked, "Really? You saw her?"

"Yes Gauri ma'am. I took a video too." Khanna replied and showed the family a clip of Annika leaving the mandir and getting into an auto.

"Jiji.." Gauri cried, "Omkaraji...my Jiji is alive."

"Where was she all these years? I looked all over the city for her." Bhavya asked.

"Shivaay, why didnt you bring Bhabhi home?" Omkara asked Shivaay.

"Haan Shivaay, you should have brought my daughter-in-law with you." Pinky added.

"And Saahil? He was with Jiji right? So that means he must be ok as well."

"Annika hates me." Shivaay said and then left the room. Om & Rudra followed him to the pool area.

"Bhaiyya..."

"She will never forgive me. Its all my fault, if I had just trusted her then..."

"I dont know what to say Shivaay. I mean, yeah it is your fault and it makes sense that Bhabhi is angy but I know that she cant hate you."

"Haan bhaiyya, she is just really angry...so we have to convince her. Lets do one thing, we can tell Khanna to find out where Bhabhi is living and then the three of us will go and talk to her." Rudra said.

"For the first time in his life, Rudy said a smart thing." Om joked.

"Thank you........Heeyyy!"

****************************************************

"Guys what movie should we watch?" Sona asked. The youngsters were sitting in the theatre room deciding what to watch.

(I know Oberoi mansion doesn't have a room like this but just imagine...and pretend the ceiling is just plain white)

(Sitting order: Jai, Kabir, Dev & Ishaan on one side and then Meera, Sona, Pihu & Alia on other side)

"Lets wach DDLJ (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenga)." Meera suggested.

"YES!" all the girls yelled.

"NO!" all the boys whined.

"Why?" Alia asked.

"Arre we have seen it sooo many times...now we have all the dialogues memorized." Jai replied.

"Haan and its so sappy & romantic." Kabir cringed. "I hate those type of movies."

"I love those types of movies." Meera said.

"So? All of us are watching not just you."

"Kabir Bhaiyya, Di isnt the only one who loves the movie all us girls do." Pihu spoke up.

"Well all us boys dont....so its a tie. Lets watch Brothers." Dev smirked.

"Yeah Akshay kumar for the win!" Kabir fist bumbed Dev.The girls looked at each other and nodded as if coming to a decision in their minds making the boys a bit nervous. Sona got up from where she was sitting with the girls walked to Jai and sat down beside him.