Chapter 30

"Meera!" A voice boomed.

"Ow!" Startled, Meera pushed Kabir back on to the bed. Turning to the door, she saw an angry Jai standing there with Sona, Alia & Dev.

"You are Shivaay Mamu's daughter?"

"Come again?" Kabir asked as he got up.

"Alia..." Meera said, "When I said we can tell everything to Jai & Sona...I meant tomorrow morning, so we can relax, sit down and explain everything....not right this moment!"

"oooohhhhh.....my bad." Alia sheepishly grinned.

"Why? What would have changed tomorrow?" Jai asked, "You are Shivaay mamu's daughter and Ishaan, Pihu, Dev....everyone knew this excepet me......actually forget me, even Shivaay Mamu doesnt know."

"In my defence.....those three found out by themselves. It wasnt my plan to tell them." Meera replied.

"Really....is that supposed to make me feel better?"

".....Yeah?"

"Wait...you're Shivaay uncle's daughter?" Kabir asked looking at Meera.

"Yep..." Meera replied with a nod.

"Soooo...your mom....Shivaay uncle's wife, Annika...Annika that her name right? Annika aunty is alive?"

"Yeah."

Kabir stared at them for a few minutes before speaking, ".....I am so confused."

"Look...if everything goes as planned then, everyone will find out who I am in a few days anyway." Meera said.

---------------------------------------------------------

Next Morning...

Location: Dance School

Annika woke up and saw Shivaay sleeping uncomfortably against the wall, she also noticed that his suit coat was drapped over her. Quietly, she took the coat, walked over to Shivaay and covered him.

"You were right....I am affected." Annika whispered staring at Shivaay's peaceful sleeping face, "Everything about you affects me....thats why I never wanted to come back here.....What do I do? I cant forgive you....but....hating you is becoming more and more difficult for me......tell me Shivaay, what do I do?"

At that moment Annika heard doors unlocking, getting up Annika wiped away her tears and saw the cleaning lady enter.

"Madamji you?" The lady looked at Annika in shock and surprise.

"Oh...I uh....We.. got stuck here last night." Annika explained. The lady, still confused looked past Annika at Shivaay who was still sleeping. "Actually he isnt used to....sleeping in places like this, he probably couldnt sleep all night...can you pls let me sleep some more? Just a little more, and when you need to clean this area....you can wake him up.....I should go now."

Annika quickly gathered her stuff and left leaving the sleeping Shivaay behind. After cleaning the rest of the place up, the cleaning lady went to Shivaay & tapped him on the shoulder waking him up. Shivaay looked around and noticed that Annika was gone.

"Sir....that madamji told me to let you sleep but now I have to clean here so.."

"Oh...right....sorry." Shivaay mumbled and got up. "Im really sorry about this. We got locked here last night."

Shivaay then left and drove straight back to Oberoi Mansion. As he entered, he was met at the door by Om & Rudra.

"Bhaiyya why did you leave the city suddenly?" Rudra asked.