Chapter 49

Later that day...

Everyone was busy in their own work at Oberoi Mansion. Anika was at the hospital with Shivaay & Meera was fast asleep in her room, resting after everything she went through. Suddenly Meera heard a noise at her balcony door which woke her up.

"What the- what was that?" Meera thought to her self. She looked to her balcony and didnt see anything. "It must be the wind...leave it Meera, sleep."

Meera settled back to sleep then a second later she heard another noise...like something was hitting the balcony door. Bolting up in her bed, Meera looked at the door again, "Def not the wind..."

Meera got out of her bed and slowly walked to her balcony door, she moved the curtains away and still didnt see anyone. She was about to turn back when she noticed two rocks, one had a paper tied to it. Meera opened the balcony door and picked up the rock confused. She looked over the rail to see Sona standing there.

"Sona? What are you doing there." Meera asked in a low voice but loud enough so Sona could hear her.

"Helping a friend...read the note." Sona replied and then left before Meera could say anything. Shrugging, Meera unfolded the note and read it.

Hey Meera

If you want the answer to your question then wear whats in the box and come outside. There is a car waiting for you..

Kabir

"What box?" Meera asked as she looked around. Right at that moment, a gift box wrapped with golden wrapping paper and turquoise ribbon flew over the railing and landed at her feet. 

"That didnt hit you right?"  Meera heard Alia's voice

"That didnt hit you right?" Meera heard Alia's voice.

"Alia...you too?" Meera asked as she leaned over the railing.

"Haan...me too." Alia replied with a smile, "And dont worry, Sona & I will cover for you."

Once Alia left, Meera took the box to her bed where she opened it. Inside there was a simple red crop top and skirt set...and also another note. Meera unfolded this note and read it.

You are so beautiful that you dont need to dress up and anyways its a better idea to be comfortable where we are going.

"Where is Kabir taking me?" Meera thought to her self, "I guess we'll see."

Meera took the box to the washroom and quickly got ready. Coming out to her room, Meera looked at herself in the floor length mirror and gave a little twirl.

 Coming out to her room, Meera looked at herself in the floor length mirror and gave a little twirl