Chapter 4

Next Day

Location: Oberoi Mansion

"Bade Papa, we got an important email yesterday but you went to Pune so I couldn't let you know." Dev told Shivaay as soon as he saw him at the breakfast table.

"What email?"

"From Angel Grp of Companies. They want to open a new hotel here in Mumbai and also start a partnership with us. I think its a great opportunity, Oberoi Industries shares are dropping and this partnership would be good for us. Angel grp of campanies or AGC as its know, has reached unbelievable hieghts of success in just a few years."

"Hmm...I have heard about this company. They opened a 3rd hotel in Dehli just yesterday right?"

"Yeah, everyone was there. Media, high society of dehli and many business men." Dev noticed that Shivaay was deep in thought."What are you thinking Bade Papa?"

"Just that....a partnership with AGC will be benifical for us.....but what would AGC achieve? I mean if they just want to build a hotel here then they don't need us for that...something doesn't seem right to me."

"Well AGC's CEO wants to meet with us. How about we decide after that?"

"You're right...book the meeting."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dev was in the kitchen making pasta when Pihu & Ishaan walked in.

"Wow...Pasta! How did you know I was hungry Bhai!" Ishaan ran up to the pot and took a deep sniff.

"Oye Bhukkad (don't know exact translation but basically someone who loves to eat and is always hungry)." Dev swatted Ishaan away from the pot. "This isnt just for you, its for the whole family so just wait a bit."

"But I'm sooooooo hungry.....I can't wait!" Ishaan whined. Pihu just watched and laughed at her brothers as Dev kept shooing Ishaan away from the food and Ishaan kept trying to eat some.

"Why didn't you go to office today?" Pihu asked Dev.

"Why didn't you two go to college?"

"Bhai, I don't feel so great today. I think I have a fever." Pihu replied

"What?" Dev reached forward and felt Pihu's forehead, "Yeah you do have a fever. What are you doing down here? You should be resting."

"I was feeling bored....and I didnt even go to college today." Pihu complained making Dev chuckle.

"And what about you?" Dev turned to Ishaan, "Pihu has a fever but what's your excuse for not going to college?"

"I wasnt in the mood to go Bhai." Ishaan replied in a chilled out manner.

"Ishaan." 

"Come on Bhai, Pihu also dint go to college, you are at home....lets just hang together. Btw why didn't you go to office today?"

"There wasn't much work so Bade Papa told me to stay at home. Im just worried about oberoi Industries....I really hope Bade Papa agrees for the partnership with AGC, if not we could have some big problems."

"What's AGC bhai?" Pihu asked.

"Angel grp of Companies, its-"

"The company that just opened a hotel in Dehli and is planning on building on in Mumbai too right?"

"Right, compared to Oberoi Industries, AGC is newer but much more successful and they want to do a partnership with us."

"That's great Bhai."