Chapter 43

The next morning Meera was in the kitchen making some coffee and thinking about the kiss when Alia walked in.

"Hey...." Alia stopped and watched Meera for a bit, "Meera, what are you doing?"

"Huh? Nothing...just putting some sugar in this coffee."

"Thats salt!" Alia told Meera. Meera looked infront of her and saw the sugar container and salt container right beside eachother.

"I didnt....right?" Meera took a sip of the coffee and immediately spit it out gagging, "Yuck..gagh..blahg. Thats disgusting."

Alia started laughing as Meera threw the coffee down the sink.

"Meera, are you ok? What were you thinking that you put salt instead of sugar and didnt even realize?"

"Ok Ok...Ill tell you but its a secret, you cant tell anyone." Meera said.

"Secret?" Sona appeared out of nowhere making Alia & Meera jump.

"Now where did you come from?" Alia asked.

"I was just around the corner but chuck that...Meera tell na, what secret."

"Fine...but same rule applies. You cant tell anyone, not even Jai." Meera warned.

"Haan Haan I wont tell"

"Well..last night...after the performance.....Kabir....kissed me." Alia & Sona stared at Meera with their mouths open.

"No....way..." Alia said.

"Seriously?" Sona asked.

"Yep." Meera replied. Sona & Alia looked at each other and started squealing and jumping around together.

"EEEE! YAY!"

"SHHHHHHHH! Guys! Do you want to wake up the whole house?" Meera shushed her friends.

"Sorry...but now?" Alia asked.

"Now...what?"

"I mean are you guys like together or....what?" Sona asked.

"Oh...I dont know, we didnt really talk about it"

"Arre toh you should talk about it." Alia replied.

"Yeah you're right, I will."

"Yeah lets go now" Sona started dragging Meera.

"Oh hello, what lets go now? I will go talk to Kabir.....alone. You two are not coming."

"Fine..." Alia & Sona frowned sadly, "But you have to go now."

"Ok...Im going...Im going." Meera left the kitchen & walked towards the Kabir's room.

"Guys, we cant have a Bachelor party, Sona will beat my ass." Meera stopped near Kabir's door as she heard Jai say that.

"Dude...she cant only beat you when she finds out. We wont let the girls find out anything." Kabir said.

"Yeah and I organized everything so perfectly. Im sure you will love it." Pranav spoke up.

"I see....so they are planning a bachelor party....that too hiding from us girls....Just you wait and see what we do now." Meera thought to herself as she looked on in disbelief.

*******************

"What!"

"Bachelor Party?"

"Is my Pranav also going?"

"Going? Tanvi..your Pranav planned the whole thing." Meera told her. She gasped while Krishna comforted her.