Chapter 13

"Meera Didi!" Pihu cried as she ran and hid behind her saviour.

"How dare you!" Meera yelled at the guy on the floor.

*Flashback: a few minutes ago*

The older kids were dancing on the dance floor when Meera noticed Pihu going towards the washrooms which was at the other side of the club with another girl her age.

'What is Pihu doing here? She is only 19...how did she even get in?' Meera thought to herself. 'I should go check.'

"Meera...where are you going?" Sona asked as she noticed Meera starting to leave.

"I....I just need to make a phone call...its important, I'll just be back." Meera lied as she didnt want to worry anybody.

"Okay...come quick!" Sona replied then continued to dance with Jai. Meera quickly looked and saw that Alia & Dev were busy dancing with each other and flirting....while Kabir had about three girls sticking to him like magnets. Meera scoffed at the sight and then went in the direction she saw Pihu go. When she finally reached the washroom hallway....what she saw made her blood boil in anger.

*Flashback End*

"That was a BIG mistake!" the fouth guy who wasnt holding anyone walked forward angrily. "You have no idea who we are!"

"Really? Please do tell?" Meera looked with a fake curious expression, "Who are you guys? What identity do you have that makes you think you can behave like an animal with girls?"

The guy opened his mouth to say something but Meera didnt let him, "Actually you know what I dont even care....you are probably some big shot's spoiled sons....makes no difference."

"Hey! What are you standing there and talking to her for, catch her !" The guy on the floor said finally managing to get up. Meera moved the sobbing Pihu to the side before making her hands into fists. The fourth guy came forward to catch Meera but all he got was a punch on his face. He cried out in pain as a loud crack indicated that his nose was now broken. One of the other guys let go of Kajal to come at Meera...She quickly grabbed his arm twisted it behind his back until they heard another crack and kicked him in his back...making sure to dig her heel in.

"Ahh!" The guy yelled as he knocked the other guy over who was holding Kajal. Kajal finally free ran towards Pihu who was behind Meera and covered her with a scarf.

"Why you little b-" The first guy looked at his fallen friends and then at Meera.

"Bitch na, I'm a bitch? How sweet of you to say!" Meera smiled sarcastically and motioned for him to come at her. He ran towards her, Meera lifted her right leg high and side kicked his head knocking him unconscious. She then turned to look at the last guy....he looked terrified and unsure of weather to attack Meera or not.

"Ok...I'll give you two options...first apologize...and take your friends to the hospital, and never treat another girl like this again! Second, you can try to attack me.... and face the same fate as them. Take your pick."

"Sorry sister!" The guy whimpered to Pihu & Kajal with his hands together and backed away in fear.

"Lets go Pihu." Meera took Pihu out of the hallway and under a stairway. "What are you doing here?"

"Meera D di-di..." Pihu sobbed, "Those...the....th- guys...they...tr....I..."

"Shhh..shhhh...relax, Pihu relax...justcalm down...dont cry okay" Meera sweetly wiped Pihu's tears and hugged her rubbing her back softly. "Nothing happened...I'm here na..everything is okay."