Chapter 12

They soon reached the club and luckily got two parking spots right in the front. They all went inside and got a booth that seats 6 people.

"Guys I'm hungry...lets oder something." Sona asked.

"Baby, we just came..."

"So? In what rule book does it say we cant get hungry cause we just came?" Sona replied.

"Okay...okay....Ill go order Pizza, fries and some drinks.... Sona you want Mojito right? what do you girls want?" Jai asked getting up.

"Wait wait wait....Ill say. Lets see if I remember what my friends like." Sona stopped the other two girls from saying anything. "Meera will have a Cosmo....and for Alia.........she will have milk."

"Sona!" Alia glared playfully smacked Sona in the arm as the others laughed. "Just a soda for me ..pls. Two of us have to stay sober, to drive back..."

"Yeah, you dont drink anyways, but who will be the second person?" Sona asked.

"I'm there na baby...I dont drink much either." Jai replied and then left to go order, Dev and Kabir followed after him. A few minutes later the boys returned with the girls' drinks and vodka shots.

"All right....lets PARTAAYYYY!" Kabir yelled as he and Dev each took a glass shot, cheersed each other and drank it.

"Do you really need to yell? We are all sitting right here and the music isnt that loud that we cant hear." Meera said looking at Kabir who was sitting right next to him in the booth. Kabir turned to Meera and started moving his lips as if saying something but no sound came out. Everyone looked very confused.

"What?" Meera said. Kabir again moved his lips and again no sound came out.

"What are you saying! I cant hear a thing!" Meera was getting super annoyed at this point. Kabir once again moved his mouth and no sound came out.

"Ok....stop that....or I'll break your face!" Meera yelled with her first up and her teeth clenched. Dev & Jai looked shocked and a little scared, Meera and Sona just gave a knowing smile.

"What are you a gunda.....sorry gundi (female goon). You are the one who said I shouldnt yell so I wasn't." Kabir smirked as he successfully annoyed Meera but he was also a bit scared.......not that he would EVER admit that.

"You-"

"GUYS! Come on yaar....we came here to have fun!" Dev yelled and stopped the Tom & Jerry of the grp.

Meanwhile at Oberoi Mansion...

"I dont know about this Ishaan...this isnt right" Pihu whispered to her younger brother.

"Pihu....its gonna be fun...and if our older brothers can go out why can't we?" Ishaan whispered back. They were all dressed and currently sneaking out of the house.

"And are you going to wear this?" Ishaan looked at Pihu with his eyebrows up.

(Pihu's look)

(Ishaan's Look)

(Ishaan's Look)

"Firstly...you practically force me to go to the club with you...and on top of that you want me to wear a mini skirt?"

" No...thats not what I meant Pihu....its just girls usually dont wear this to a club."

"I have more important things to worry about...like if we get caught? Bhaiyyas have also gone to a club right?"

"Oh my sweet, naive sister....do you think there is only one club in all of Mumbai? We are going to a new very happening club.....there is no way our two boring bhaiyyas will be going there. Now lets go, our friends are waiting outside." Ishaan dragged Pihu outside where their friends were waiting. As Pihu and Ishaan go to the same college and have less than a year age difference, they have the same friend grp at college and mostly hang together. A few minutes later....they reached the club which was none other than...Sonic. The youngsters entered the club and went straight for the bar area, unaware that not that far away from them their older siblings and the others were dancing on the dance floor.

"Pihu...what will you drink?" Ishaan asked.

"Just a thums up."

"K....one thums up one whiskey sour. " Ishaan told the bartender. Their friends also ordered and the bartender handed them their drinks when one of their friends, Kajal accidentally spilled her drink on Pihu.

"Oh shit....I'm so sorry Pihu." Kajal apologized.

"No No...its fine....Ill go wash it in the washroom." Pihu replied.

"Yeah...I'll come with you."

"Ishaan we'll be back." Pihu & Kajal then left and went to the washrooms.

"Okay...come quick!" Ishaan yelled after them. As they were coming out of the washrooms a guy who looked about 25-26 whistled at them.

"Guys, I have to admit...the girls here are so hot & sexy, from now on...we will always party in this club." The guy said to his three other friends....all 4 guys looked heavily drunk which scared Pihu. The girls tried to leave only to be blocked.

"Where r u going babes...." The guy looked at Pihu up and down making her very uncomfortable and she tried hiding behind Kajal. "Dibbs on this one, she is my type....desi Pathaka!"

"Hey...leave us alone!" Kajal glared at the boys...which only made them laugh. Another guy grabbed her and pulled her away from Pihu.

"Kajal!" Pihu screamed.

"Pihu!.....leave us! Let go." Kajal struggled against the two guys holding her but nodoy could hear the two girls over the loud music and the washrooms were down a hallway in the back off the club.

"Chodo! Please!" Pihu cried as the first guy pushed her against a wall, she tried getting away but the guy wouldnt let go and then......

*RIP!*

Pihu looked to her shoulder in horror and saw that the guy had ripped her sleeve off.

"Pihu! HELP!" Kajal screamed. "We didnt come alone! You'll never get away with th-hmmm"

Kajal's mouth was covered while Pihu was crying and continued to try and get away but this guy was too big for her to be able to anything. Just as he was about to reach for her other sleeve, a hand grabbed his wrist and a leg swiftly kicked him with full force......... in a very .......delicate area.

"AGHHH!" The man yelled in pain and fell to the floor. His friends who were laughing until now looked on in shock. Pihu quickly ran and hid behind that person.

*******

Hey Readers....who do you think saved Pihu? Let me know what you guys think.