Chapter 50

Next Morning

Location: Oberoi Mansion

Meera was getting ready infront of her mirror when two arms wrapped around her from the back.

"Good morning Kabir." Meera smiled as she curled her hair.

"Morning gorgeous." Kabir replied, "btw...are we going to tell anyone about us?"

"Is there anyone left? Alia, Sona, Dev, Jai....you involved practically everone in your proposal."

"I meant...the parents." Kabir chuckled, " Like...Anika aunty and Shivaay uncle....they are coming home so..."

"Haan I was thinking..." Meera turned to look at Kabir, "Kabir?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do I feel like you dont want to tell them?"

"No...its not that. I just....Im scared of Shivaay uncle's reaction." Kabir mumbled.

(Meera & Kabir's Looks)

Meera stared at him for a few seconds before bursting out with laughter.

"Haha Haha! Hahahaha!"

"Wha-Meera!" Kabir protested.

"Haha-Im sorry...Hahaha-Im sorry. Im sorry....but, you are scared of my Papa?" Meera asked through her laughs.

"Have you met your Papa? He can be very scary... who knows what he will say....what if he get mad?"

"Kabir..." Meera controlled her laughter, "Relax. We are not going to elope...we love each other what wrong in that? Why will Papa be mad?"

"Yeah...I guess you're right...so we will tell them?"

"Haan...but not today. Papa is coming back from the hospital & its Ma and Papa's  marriage anniversary too."

"Wow really?"

"Haan Mama told me. I planned a party...in the evening. So...today is all about Mumma & Papa. We will tell them about us, tomorrow. Okay?"

"Hmm...sounds like a plan." Kabir replied.

"Btw...one one side you dont want to tell anyone about us and on the other hand you came to my room so early in the morning...what if someone had seen you?" Meera raised her eybrows.

"Then I would have said...I need to return something to you."

"What?"

Kabir pulled out the butterfly necklace and swung it infront of Meera's eyes.

"My necklace..." Meera took the necklace from Kabir and then looked at him, "If you had this then why didnt you give it back?"

"Cause...I had a little something added." Kabir motioned towards the necklace, "Read the back."