Chapter 47

"Sir..I saw Harman and Param outside of  Meera ma'am's room during the wedding." Khanna told Shivaay. "They said they had to do some cleaning but I thought it was weird....Now they are also missing."

"What? Why didnt you say this earlier?" Shivaay asked.

"Sir..I tried too..."

"That means...they must have kidnapped Meera" Shivaay said, "But why? Whats the reason"

"Because I hired them to..." Everyone turned towards the main entrance and were shocked to see Svetlana entering.

" Everyone turned towards the main entrance and were shocked to see Svetlana entering

"Svetlana...You? You kidnapped my daughter? I wont leave you!" Anika lunged at Svetlana while Shivaay held her back. "Shivaay chodiye mujhe. Iski toh mein jaan le lungi."

Svetlana just smirked while Anika screamed at her when she noticed Priyanka reach for her phone.

"Uh uh uh....Dont even think about it Priyanka. If you call your husband, Ranveer or try to tell the police... then all you will ever find of Meera Shivaay Singh Oberoi is her dead body."

"No!" Anika cried.

"SVETLANA!" Shivaay yelled glaring at her.

"Quiet! Dont forget Shivaay that the life of your only daughter is in my hands." Svetlana said.

"What do you want?" Shivaay asked controlling his anger.

"Thats more like it." Svetlana smiled, "Dont worry....I dont want much....just everything owned by the Oberois."

"What?" Tej said looking shocked.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk...Tej, I know Meera isnt your only grand-daughter but she is you grand-daughter right? You cant do this much to save her?" Svetlana asked, "You know what...I understand, its a big decision so here's the deal...You have a day to decide...whats more important for you? Property or daughter?"

"Shivaay...pls do something"

"Fine!" Shivaay said as Svetlana started to leave, "Ill give you whatever you want. I just want my daughter back."

"Perfect....get ready to transfer everything to mine & Saumya's name. Tomorrow I'll msg you and tell you where to come....and Shivaay, only you and Anika can come, nobody else."

After Svetlana left, Tej walked upto Shivaay.

"What was that Shivaay?"

"Oh my maata jetji...so are we supposed to leave our child to die?" Pinky asked.

"YesTej...Pinky is right. Meera is our grand-daughter. Her life is in danger and you-"

"I didnt say that Jhanvi."

"Then what?"

"ENOUGH!" Shivaay yelled, "Bade Papa, Meera is my daughter and to save her if Svetlana had asked for my life then I would give that as well. You tell me, if Prinku were in Meera's place would you still say that?"