Chapter 26

Location: Hospital

"Doctor, How are Meera & Kabir?" Shivaay asked.

"Kabir lost alot of blood but he is stable now. He just needs to stay in the hospital for a week. Meera luckily didnt get injured too badly so once she wakes up you can take her home." The Doctor told Shivaay.

"Thank god."

"Shivaay, we should go talk to the police. Alia, Dev...you two go to Meera, she must be waking up soon." Om said.

"Yeah Papa." As Shivaay & Om left to talk to the police, Dev & Alia went into Meera's room where she was just waking up from being sedated.

"Meera!" Alia sat on the edge of Meera's bed and hugged her. "Thank god you're ok!"

"Kabir?" Meera asked looking around, "Where is Kabir? Is he okay?"

"Kabir is fine, he lost alot of blood but he is stable now. He is in the other room." Dev replied.

"I was so worried about you...I was so scared, I didnt even know if I should call Annika Aunty or not."

"Alia!" Meera protested through her teeth, motioning towards Dev.

"Relax...I already know" Dev chuckled.

"Know....know what?" Meera nervously asked.

"Who you are....Meera....Shivaay Singh Oberoi."

"Sorry...." Alia sheepishly said as Meera glared at her.

"Its not her fault. I overheard her when she was worried about you." Dev walked to the otherside of the bed and sat down, "Dont worry, I wont tell anyone."

"Im sorry...I know this is a big secret but....I have my reasons."

"I know. Alia told me...hiding this from Bade Papa will be tough for me but you are my sister afterall, I can do this much for you."

"Thanks." Meera hugged Dev. "By the way...what happened to that guy? Javed?"

Alia & Dev looked at each other silently.

"Guys...say something. What happened?"

"He...he is..."

"Alia...he is what?"

"Dead....He died." Alia responded and Meera gasped in shock.

"Wha-I...I k...killed him?"

"Meera..."

"I killed somebody....I killed him? Oh my god!" Meera cried, "I..I didnt mean too...I...he's dead...I..."

"Meera...shhh..shh.." Dev hugged Meera to comfort her. "We know...we know ok?Nobody can blame you, he attacked Kabir and you."

"And he was a criminal....him and his brothers especially this Abdul guy, they are wanted for many crimes." Alia added.

"But he's dead...I killed a person!"

"Meera...Bade Papa and Papa are talking to the police. They will handle everything. nothing will happen."

-------------------------------------------

That Night At Oberoi Mansion....

Meera, who couldnt sleep....was sitting on the kitchen table eating ice cream.

"Well... that doesnt look very healthy." A voice spoke up startling Meera.

"Ah!" Meera looked back and saw Kabir standing there smirking. "Kabir! Never....sneak up on me like that!"