Chapter 11

The next morning Meera and Alia were doing some work in Meera's room while Priyanka, Gauri & Bhavya were all talking to each other downstairs.

"Miss me Mom?" A voice said from the entrance of the door. A young man and girl stood at the door. Priyanka smiled and ran towards the guy.

"Jai...my son!" She hugged him while slowly the other members of the family came hearing their voices.

"Hey Dad." Jai went and hugged his Dad, Ranveer Singh Randhawa.

"So, Mr Lawyer...how did your case go." Ranveer asked.

"I won Dad. The real murderer was caught."

"Its a good thing you two returned, I was just talking to Sonali's parents the other day, they said we should start your marriage preparations....they wont be able to come yet because they are still in Thailand but they will return by the actual wedding day." Jhanvi said.

"Wow, really...that what they said?" The girl asked.

"Yes beta...We were thinking of finding a good day to get you two engaged."

"How about tomorrow?" Jai asked.

"Son, have some patience....we need to talk to the panditji...then find and an auspicious day and THEN you will get engaged." Ranveer replied laughing at his son's excitement.

"Sona?" Everyone turned and saw Meera and Alia standing on the stairs.

"Meera?..... Alia? Oh My God! I cant believe its you!" Sonali ran towards the other two girls and hugged them tightly. Everyone looked at each other really confused.

"Sonali beta, Do you know these two?"

"Yes Bhavya Aunty, they are my friends from College, I haven't seen them in about 3 years! What are you guys doing here?"

"We are the Oberoi's new business partner...what are you doing here?"

"Oh I know them for a few years now, my boyfriend Jai, is Priyanka Aunty's son. Actually I should say, my to-be husband, Jai."

"Oh wow, you two are going to be married? Congrats." Alia asked.

"Yeah...I was abit upset that Mom & dad wont be able to come until the actual wedding daybut now I have you two! You guys will be on my side during the wedding."

"Of course." Meera smiled.

"Technically you should be from the groom's side...you are the groom's sister after all." Alia whispered into her ears so nobody else could hear. "How many brothers do you even have?"

"Shut up...I only have three" Meera whispered back.

"OMG! You haven't even met Jai yet!. Jai...baby, this is Meera and Alia. Guys, this is Jai." Sona introduced Jai to Meera and Alia who shook hands politely. "Baby, I have sooooo much to talk about with these two so check on the date okay?"

"Okay, I'll........postpone." Jai replied as Sona dragged Meera and Alia away before he could finish his sentence.

"Looks like these three are good friends." Priyanka laughed.

"Never mind Jai...lets go to Kabir's room and chill there." Dev said taking Jai away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------