Goodbyes

After dinner, slowly, the people in the group started leaving.

"Hey tommy, Thank you for accompanying me" Upp walked to Tommy with a smile.

They are now already outside epicure and were just waiting for the other people inside.

Tommy looked at Upp with a little upset look, "Why didn't you tell me?" He is talking about Upp's 'relationship' with Kao.

Upp showed a confused expression, "Tell you about what?" He looked at Jimmy to look for clues but Jimmy only shrugged his shoulder.

Tommy continued looking at Upp with an upset look, "Your relationship with Kao. Why didn't you tell me that you guys are together already?" then he turned to Kao and saw him talking to Mew seriously.

Upp was surprised by Tommy's statement. "What?! What relationship?!" He looked at him like he couldn't believe what Tommy just said.

Tommy snorted, "Still lying?! The way you looked at him earlier is something else! I thought he was only protecting you because of some issue." He paused and looked at Upp sighed sadly, "Never mind" he shook his head then placed his hand on Upp's shoulder and smiled to him, "I am happy for you guys" he sounded really sincere

Upp was not able to react immediately to what Tommy just said. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" he removed Tommy's hand on his shoulder, "You think I am in a relationship with Kao?! No! No! No!" He shook his head hard and made an 'X' gesture using his arms.

"I was excited to see him earlier because you made me tag along with you! I was the only single person there you know! I was alone! When I saw Kao, I was excited because I am not the only single person there!" he hurriedly explained

Tommy, Jimmy and Gulf frowned.

"Are you sure?" Tommy asked in confusion.

Upp's face darkened, "Yes!" he nodded hard then turned to Kao.

By some chance, when Upp turned to Kao, he saw that Kao was also looking at him.

Seeing Upp looking at him, Kao smiled and nodded to him.

Seeing this, Upp felt like punching Kao, 'Now you made it look like we are really in a relationship!' he thought with indignation but did not explain himself anymore.

Seeing this, Tommy just nodded, "yeah. It looks like you guys are not together, right guys?" he turned to Jimmy and Gulf

"Right" Jimmy and Gulf nodded with a meaningful smile.

While Tommy and Upp were talking, Jimmy turned to Gulf, "Gulf, why is P Mew talking to P Kao?" he turned to the two who were not that far from them.

Gulf also turned to them and shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know. I was also surprised that they know each other" then he focused on Mew and smiled lovingly.

After a few more chats, everyone exchanged Line numbers and started going home.

"Are you ready now?" Kao approached Upp who was now saying goodbye to Nine and his other 'saviors'

When Kao got close to them, he smiled at Frank, and Drake. "Nice meeting you again, guys. I hope you guys are not angry at me anymore" His smile looked very pleasant.

Frank, and Drake looked at each other and laughed, "We are not, P. It was just the rush of emotions during that time. We didn't know that you are Ajarn's Faen" Frank smiled apologetically while Drake nodded with a smile.

Hearing the word faen surprised Kao. After looking at Upp and seeing that his face darkened because of the word, he did not reject it and just laughed, "Good!" It is not known if he is saying 'good' because Drake and Frank are not angry at him anymore, or good because Frank's words annoyed Upp.