Free

After parking his car, Upp immediately walked inside the house.

With a smile on his face, he started taking off his clothes, "Finally, I am all alone!" he threw the shirt on the couch then started taking off his pants.

After a while, Upp is only left with his underwear.

After hesitating for a while, he shook his head and smiled, "Be free my child!" he said enthusiastically as he pulled down his underwear—freeing his penis.

Looking at the wall clock, Upp saw that it was just 12:50 in the afternoon

Grinning widely, he thought, 'I will pick up Kao late today, while Dew comes home later than us most of the time' after affirming that the house will only be to himself for a few hours, Upp felt really happy.

Leaving his clothes scattered on the floor, Upp walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

When the cold air from the fridge touched his balls, Upp shivered, "So cool" he grabbed it and smiled. He actually liked it.

'Maybe I should start getting naked when I sleep?' he thought as he opened the fridge and took out some frozen waffles.

After closing the fridge, Upp opened a certain cabinet that has a lot of chips in it, 'I'll just buy him some more when I pick him up' he thought then chose a couple chips before closing it

After closing Kao's chips cabinet, Upp walked back to the living room and opened the TV.

Right now, he feels "cool" and free.

'People should start getting naked! They don't know what they are missing out with all those clothes on!' he placed the chips he was holding on the table then started looking for a series to watch.

After a while, he found a series then went back to the kitchen to check on the waffles he was heating up, and also grab a bottle of beer for his drink.

"This is what it feels like to be free!" he chuckled, then waited for his waffles to finish heating up before going back to the living room to watch the series.

Upp is not really a nudist. However, when he was driving earlier, he suddenly wondered what it is like to move around the house naked, so he tried it.

Looking around the empty house, Upp smiled and raised the beer bottle he was holding and said to the air, "To nudity" then drank a mouthful of beer and opened the bag of chips and poured it on the side of his waffles and started eating.

After having lunch, Upp took out his phone and started browsing his social media.

While looking at the stories in his Instagram account, Upp saw that Meen posted a story of a handsome man with a caption, "Congrats on another closed case, Atty. P @bbrightvc ! Treat me and @est_rvp some food soon na krappp"

After that, he tapped the photo and it was transferred to another story from Meen. Now, it was a picture of Est smiling excitedly while holding a bag. Looking at it closely, Upp saw that the story can only be seen by close friends and was posted almost 24 hours ago already.

Upp read the caption "So handsome. He is so excited for the tree planting activity. Thank you P @tommysittichok for inviting us"

Looking at the photo, Upp smile. "I feel like they are like Jimmy and Tommy—obsessed with each other" he commented casually

Since he didn't have any Faen yet, Upp didn't know what it feels like to have a relationship, so he just assumed that every clingy post like these is an obsession.

U: See you on the weekends, Meen!

He commented on Est's photo then continued browsing some more stories.