Kiss

With wide opened eyes, Kao stared at Upp's eyes as they kissed.

'What?' Kao's mind went blank. Earlier— when he said that he would kiss Upp, even though he really wanted to, he told that to him as a joke.

Now, being literally kissed by Upp, Kao's mind went blank. He didn't kiss back or reacted. It was like he was frozen.

Seeing no reaction from his kiss, Upp pushed Kao and smirked at him, "What were you saying?" he said with a teasing tone as he pushed him away from him and sat down.

Internally, Upp still wants to continue kissing Kao, or even make out with him. However, he thought that it would be inappropriate since he just woke up. Aside from that, he thought that since these feelings are just budding, Kao wouldn't want to see his aggressive side immediately.

Kao stared at Upp. With his mouth open, "You..." he still cannot believe that Upp just kissed him. Now, he felt really happy but also confused.

Upp turned to Kao, "Stop acting like you didn't like it. You already hugged me tightly last night. You like me right?" he said proudly with a little chuckle

Kao can still not process what was happening, "I..." he cannot think of words to say. The feelings he has right now is like when a child got caught watching porn.

Upp smiled at Kao and touched Kao's face teasingly, "I knew it. You really like me" then he leaned forward again— trying to kiss him as a tease

Seeing Upp acting like this, Kao felt his heart beating fast, "Upp..." he felt so confused. He felt like everything was out of nowhere. 'Why did he suddenly act like this? Is he teasing me?' the more he thinks about it the more conflicted he becomes.

Seeing the confusion in Kao's eyes, Upp didn't continue leaning forward anymore and just laughed, "Look at your face! You looked flustered!" then he hopped out of the bed. 'I'll take it slow' he thought. Now, he just wants to show Kao that he is also interested in him.

"What's for breakfast?" Upp didn't look at Kao and headed to the bathroom to wash his face.

At this point, Kao was looking at Upp's back with little sadness.

The way he see things now is that Upp was just teasing him. 'So he is teasing me because of what I did last night?' he felt sadder. Now, he felt like Upp is mocking him for hugging him last night. After all, most straight guys would tease their homosexual friend if they sneakily hug them at night.

'Why did I even have my hopes up?' he continued thinking dejectedly with his head lowered.

While Kao was in his thoughts, he suddenly heard Upp's voice, "Hey, you didn't hear me? What were you thinking?" Upp snapped his finger to get his attention.

Kao snapped out of his thoughts and raised his head and looked at Upp. Forcing a smile, he replied, "Nothing. I don't know what's for breakfast" he stood up and started walking to the toilet. He wanted to avoid Upp for now.

Seeing Kao acting 'embarrassed', Upp felt a little weird, 'Was I too fierce? Should I have been gentler?' Since he didn't have any proper relationship before—especially with a man, he didn't really know what to do in these situations.

After some thought, Upp decided to not think about that for now and continues acting normal.

"By the way, why are you all sweaty?" Upp sat on the bed and waited for Kao to finish cleaning himself.

Kao did not reply immediately, "I went to the gym. You don't have to wait for me, Upp. You can head downstairs now and join the other boys" he sounded upset.