Liaison Officer

Upp turned to Kao and looked at him with wide eyes. He didn't know how to respond to this for a second.

"What do you mean? That was my new roommate" Upp tried to control his emotions and tried to act casually.

"Wait... Were you stalking me?" Upp turned to Kao again and narrowed his eyes.

Kao laughed, "You are imagining things." He shook his head casually. "I arrived just as they left. Obviously, I saw Tommy and that kid" he answered without looking at Upp

Upp scoffed, "Still denying it? It is okay. I know that my looks is something you cannot forget easily" he shook his head proudly and started teasing Kao.

Kao looked at Upp for a second before turning back to the road with a defeated look, "I haven't seen you in a couple of weeks and you are already this arrogant? Where is the old Upp?" He sounded so melancholic when he said the latter part

Hearing this, Upp immediately turned to Kao and laughed, "I am not arrogant. I just really know that you missed me" He shrugged his shoulder then looked ahead

Kao did not answer for a while and just continued driving. After a while, Upp was surprised by what Kao did.

"Yeah. I missed you" Kao suddenly grabbed Upp's hand and gave it a kiss, then he gave Upp a glance and smiled at him.

Because Upp's guards were down while he was teasing Kao, he was stunned by what happened and just looked at Kao with wide eyes. His heart raced after he saw Kao's smile.

After a few seconds of Upp not responding, Kao laughed, "8-7" with a proud tone he continued, "You're getting rusty already, Upp. What happened to you? That was just a couple of weeks" There was a hint of tease in his voice.

Hearing this, Upp woke up from his stunned expression. His emotions were so conflicted right now, 'So, he didn't missed me?' he immediately thought with a little pain in his heart before shaking his head, 'what the fuck?! What am I even thinking?! Why do I care if he misses me?!' then he turned to Kao and smiled at him "I missed you" after that he did not speak for a while before saying softly, "Take a deep breath"

When Kao heard this, the smile on his face stiffened because he smelled Upp's fart, "You're so disgusting!" he immediately pulled down the windows to ventilate the car properly, "So smelly! What did you eat?!" After he said that, he pretended to puke then covered his nose with one hand.

Upp laughed hard when he saw this. "That's what you get for taking advantage of me! You dare kiss my hand! I didn't wash my hand when I pooped earlier! Does it taste good?" Upp reached out to the dashboard and grabbed the ruler, 'He didn't throw my ruler!' Upp was delighted; then he started slapping Kao's shoulder

The ruler Upp grabbed was the ruler he bought specifically for hitting Kao. He placed it on the dashboard of Kao's car so whenever Kao teases him and he doesn't have a comeback, he would hit him lightly.

"Stop! Stop hitting, Upp! I should have thrown that away" Since Upp's swats were light, it did not hurt Kao at all. But still, he still pretended to act like he was hurt badly and rubbed the part of his body that was hit by the ruler

"Maybe you should have!" Upp continued smiling as he pointed the ruler at Kao threateningly.

After a few minutes of driving, the two arrived at the mall.

"Where do you want to eat?" Kao turned to Upp and asked casually. He stopped the car and opened the door to go out.

Upp got out of the car and looked at Kao. After thinking for a while, he answered, "Let's just look around when we get there" he smiled lightly and closed the door.