Shoot!

'Kao'

Seeing that familiar face looking directly at him, Upp calmed down a notch.

Raising his hand, he showed a wait sign then made his way to Kao.

"Good thing you are here" he said immediately when he reached Kao.

Kao looked at him and frowned, "What happened? Why did you suddenly panic?" He sounded irritated, but there was also a hint of worry in it.

Hearing this irritated tone, Upp felt guilty, "I am sorry. I will make it up to you in the future" then he looked at the crowd. "I just suddenly felt uneasy. I don't know what it is but I suddenly cannot calm down when I heard the bell for the drill rang" he remembered the feeling he had earlier and realized that he had a panic attack.

Kao stopped frowning, "How about now? Are you still panicky? Do you still feel uneasy?" then he turned to Lee and looked at him meaningfully.

Lee understood Kao's look so he immediately ran back to the building.

Upp looked at Kao, "I am much better now. But I still feel unease" he looked around trying to figure out why he was feeling something bad was about to happen.

Seeing Upp acting like this, Kao grabbed Upp's shoulder and looked at him in the eye, "Upp, calm down!" Then he dragged him to a bench and sat down. "Breath in, breath out. I am sure P Moh, told you what to do when you are having these attacks right?'' Then he pressed his hands on his shoulder, "Look at me in the eye. Focus on me" It looks like Kao was well aware of what to do.

Upp looked at Kao's eyes and took a deep breath. Slowly, his breathing starts to normalize, "thanks" he said to Kao. He appreciated Kao's effort.

Kao nodded and let go of Upp. After that, he looked at him seriously, "In what direction do you feel the uneasiness?"

Before Upp looked and pointed in the direction, Kao immediately stopped him, "Don't turn around, nor look at it. Just tell me what direction. North, south, east, west. What degree?" Then he smiled at him.

Seeing this smile, Upp suddenly remembered the incident last time. 'This is the same smile he has when he kissed me!' he thought and immediately felt his heart beat faster.

Seeing that Upp was about to panic again, Kao grabbed his hand and squeezed it, "calm down. Smile" Kao said with a sweet warm smile.

Since there are no students around them due to the drill, Upp did not worry that people would see him being touched by another man.

Upp gave a stiff smile then hugged Kao all of a sudden. "I feel it somewhere on my east side. I cannot pinpoint which location unless I look at it" he whispered while hugging.

Kao went along and started rubbing Upp's back, "it is okay. I will move you a little to your east and try to feel where it is'' then he stood up along with Upp and made Upp face towards the east.

"Can you pinpoint it?" Kao asked with a comforting look.

If one is to look at them, they will feel like Upp was having a hard time and Kao was just comforting him.

Upp tried to look sneakily around his surroundings while pulling an about to cry face. But maybe because he is too nervous, he cannot really pinpoint it 'Damn it! I knew it! There is a killer!'

"I cannot pinpoint it. I am too nervous" he said to Kao and let go of him and sat down again.

Kao sat down with him and wrapped his arms around him and gave a consoling look, "It is okay" then he started saying random things, "Lee, try to check the surroundings. X, contact JDED and tell him that someone is messing around in his school"