Shooting Range

Reading Kao's message, Upp immediately tensed up and started looking around, 'Shia! Did I get caught?'

Right now, he is on his way to the elevator. Earlier, Boy asked Upp to pick something from the behavioral department so he went up without thinking that Kao might already be in the office.

U: At the university. Why?

After he pressed send, he started looking around again before entering the elevator and pressing the 5th floor rapidly.

To make it look like he was innocent, Upp followed immediately

U: Missed me, right?

U: I know you missed me. Don't worry. I missed you too.

He started teasing Kao to make everything look normal.

Since Upp was in the elevator, the messages did not send immediately until he got off.

K: why can't I contact you?

The first thing Upp received when he got off the elevator was Kao's message.

'shia!' after reading this, he got nervous and immediately rushed to the toilet.

K: 55555. Yeah, I missed you. [Kissing emoji]

U: [Vomiting Emoji]

U: Are you not working?

He immediately changed the topic and entered a cubicle. After entering the cubicle, he immediately took a picture of the door.

U: I am in the toilet. Stop bothering me.

Since the door of the toilet at the department was kind of the same as the one in the university, Upp decided to pretend that he was pooping and was busy.

K: Okay, Upp the pooper.

K: see you around.

U: Stop messaging me if you are only going to tease me!!!!!!! [Angry emoji]

Internally after he sent that he followed, 'You are making me nervous!'

Since he has a plan to surprise Kao as a tease to get an additional point for their teasing/prank war, for now, he cannot be caught until they are on the field.

K: 55555.

K: No

With a relieved look, Upp walked out of the toilet and headed back inside the communications department. 'I almost got caught. It was just a week and I almost got caught!' he grumbled internally. 'Am I really not good at being undercover?' he felt disappointed in his skills.

"Hey Poom, what are you thinking? Did you get the files for P Boy?" a man approached Upp and asked with little concern.

In the communications department, Upp introduced himself as Poom. This is part of his 'undercover' identity.

"Oh. Nothing... yeah, I got the file" Upp smiled with little embarrassment as he raised his hand showing the folder he got.

The man nodded, "Okay. P Boy was looking for it already. Go to him now so his work won't lag" he smiled at Upp and walked away.

Upp looked at the man and nodded. The man he just talked to is in the same position as Boy. Technically, that was his superior.

During his first stay at the department, Upp already accepted that he would be bullied because he skipped a lot of ranks. However, to his surprise, instead of being bullied, he was welcomed warmly and was congratulated for being Boy's succeeding officer.

Looking at the people in the department that are so dedicated to their work, Upp straightened his back, 'Stop thinking about the prank. Work is work' he put on his serious face and walked to Boy's room and started working seriously.