1111

Seeing Upp really angry—seeing Ed Noel, Kao immediately grabbed his hand, "Upp" he called out for him in a comforting tone.

Upp ignored Kao, right now, he is really mad just by seeing that monster waiting outside Sunny's family home. Now, he wanted to get out of the car and beat that man.

"That guy should be in prison!" Upp pointed at Ed and said in an angry tone.

Kao continued holding Upp's hand, "Take a deep breath, Upp. Calm down" then he started driving away from the house.

Later that day.

Kao walked into Upp's room and saw that Upp is so focused, working on something.

'He has been eaten by the case already' Kao cannot help but show a worried expression as he approaches him.

"Hey" Kao walked behind Upp and touched his shoulder. "Relax for a few minutes, Upp." He started massaging Upp's shoulder.

Upp stopped typing something on his computer then turned to Kao and looked at him seriously.

"Kao, tell me that there will be justice in this case" Upp showed a hopeful look. "Tell me that the police will do their best to solve their best" he seemed really sad when he asked that.

Seeing Upp's look, Kao wanted to tell him that 'the case will be solved, but not the way you expect it to be'.

With a comforting smile, Kao replied, "I believe that the police will do everything in their power to solve the case" he grabbed Upp's hand and started massaging it, "Did you see how Pin looks after we got back to the station. He is like you, he seems passionate to solve this case too" he gave Upp's hand a kiss after he said that.

"Relax now, okay? Don't be too involved, Upp. Remember your job" Kao reminded me seriously. He went against his principle again on not helping Upp. Now, by saying what he said, he is already telling Upp that Upp should be detached from the case to not be disappointed in what is about to happen. Now, he wanted to remind Upp, that the world is not black and white and that there are so many things that can happen in situations.

Upp didn't bother reading in between the lines of what Kao said.

Right now, all he wants to do is to give justice to Sunny's family.

Even though he knows that he is just the mediator between the two organizations, hearing the story earlier totally made him attached to the family, 'I will fight for you' he turned back to his computer and looked at the photo of Sunny smiling.

Seeing Upp turning around and looking into the case again, Kao sighed helplessly, "I will be here, okay" he took a step forward and wrapped his arms around Upp, and gave him a hug.

Feeling Kao's hug, Upp relaxed for a bit, "Thank you" he told Kao sincerely before following, "I can't believe you handle this case like a normal occurrence" he can now feel the stress in this line of work.

"You'll get used to it" Kao responded after some time. At the same time, a look of melancholy flashed in his eyes, 'Maimichu Eeklaew' he thought in his mind.

Feeling that Kao suddenly became quiet, Upp turned his head and looked at him, "What's the problem?" He asked with concern. He totally turned his body to Kao and grabbed his face with both of his hands.

Kao grabbed Upp's waist and pulled him to him, then smiled and responded, "I just remembered my first case" then he leaned his face closer to Upp and gave him a kiss on the lips, "Let's order dinner now. Dew said that P Boss asked him to stay late tonight to prepare for Tommy and Jimmy's meet-the-parents event tomorrow" he held Upp's hand, "What does that even mean?" he asked with a smile and started walking to the door