Jennie

"1. Police officer 1

Requirement: 4 year bachelor's degree in criminology

2. Inspector

Requirement: Criminology graduate

Years of experience: 3 years

3. Liaison officer

Requirement:..."

After scrolling through the list of the open position for the police department, Upp exhaled deeply. "Why is there no position appropriate for me?" he lied down on his couch while continuously looking at his phone.

He just finished dinner with Tommy and right now, he seems to be really thinking about changing jobs. 'Do I really need to study again?' he scratched his head.

Thinking about how he needs to read books again and participate in discussions, Upp shook his head, 'I don't really want to study again. I studied all my life already. I need to get into action' he continued scrolling, searching for a job that he can fit in.

'Should I just join the military?' He sat down and imagined life in the military.

After some thoughts, he shook his head, 'No. I don't want to waste a couple more years being in a camp. I need to live my life! I need action! I need adventure!'

Just as he was thinking about these, he received a message from Jennie.

J: can you talk to me for a little bit for now

Up smiled when he read this and sat properly. It looks like he is really enjoying his conversation with Jennie.

U: sure :). I thought you are preparing for work already, which is why I am not bothering you anymore.

J: I quit my job today.

Upp was surprised by this. At first, he did not know what to reply but suddenly thought of something.

U: Are you sure about your decision?

J: Yeah... I want to get off the train to 5555

Upp smiled when he read this.

U: If that is what you want, I will sUpport you. 555

J: You are a really nice person Up.

J: Even though I am a stranger, you are still saying that you will sUpport me.

Up was confused by the sudden serious mood.

U: hey. Don't be too serious, okay. 5555

J: Am I that serious? 555

J: I wish I met you sooner. 5555

Reading this, Up felt something weird in him. 'Shia! Is it the time?! Am I going to have a faen already?!' his heart beating fast. His hands started getting sweaty. He is starting to get nervous.

U: 5555. Me too. I wish I met you sooner.

After a moment of no response, Up continued.

U: uhmmm

U: Jennie...

U: Do you want to meet in person?

Up was very nervous when he asked this. "Shia!" he said when he pressed send

J: How I wish that we will be able to meet. 555

Up was confused by this statement.

U: are you very busy? It is okay if you are very busy. 5555

U: we can meet some other time :) :) :)

Up immediately followed. He doesn't want to make an impression that he is rushing things. After all, he just talked to him for just a week.