X

Looking at Upp's direction, Jirakit remembered the first time he encountered Upp.

Couple of months back.

Jirakit received a call from Kao

Placing the voice changer device behind the phone, Jirakit answered

"Chief"

He always answers with one word just for Kao to hear that he is there.

"I just sent you a profile of a man. Try to track him down. He got dragged into the latest case and I think people from the Arachnids will hunt him down to shut him up" Kao sounded emotionless, "His name is Upp Poompat"

Jirakit opened his laptop and looked if Kao really sent a file.

After confirming that there was a file, he answered.

"Copy, chief" He sounded so detached, then he ended the call.

"Up Poompat"

Jirakit muttered as he started reading Upp's file.

'What an unlucky man to be involved in a high class case' he thought.

While he was in his thoughts, a man suddenly shouted for his name.

"Jirakit! When is P Kao visiting me?!" Win walked out of his basement and walked into the living room.

Looking at Win right now, it can be seen that there were blood all over his clothes

Jirakit stared at Win but did not respond. In his mind he was thinking, 'Why did Kao let this psychopath walk free?' then he looked at the house, 'Well, technically, he is not walking free since all he do is stay in this house by himself and be guarded by special agents 24/7'

Hearing no response from Jirakit, Win frowned and walked to him, "Hey, answer me" he took out a scalpel from his pocket and pointed it to Jirakit.

Out of reflex, the moment Win took a step with the scalpel in hand, Jirakit stood up from his seat and immediately pulled a knife and pointed directly at Win's throat.

"Don't threaten me. I am not Kao" Jirakit said coldly while staring directly into Win's eyes.

Win paused his steps and immediately felt the coldness of the blade touch his throat. Even though he almost just died, Win didn't show much reaction and just pouted his lips slightly at Jirakit.

Taking a step back, Win glared at Jirakit, "What an unfriendly fellow!" he snorted then threw a folder on the ground. "The file you need! Next time, bring P Kao!" He immediately turned around and stormed out of the room like a kid throwing a tantrum.

Jirakit bent down and grabbed the folder.

After checking if it was the files he needed, Jirakit immediately walked out of the house casually and headed to his car.

Later that day.

Walking not far from Upp, Jirakit followed after him in Pluem's bar, 'He's got taste. Pluem's bar is one of the best bar in the country'

After passing the door, Jirakit slightly bumped into Upp and immediately placed a tracker and mic on his clothes. After that, he immediately went to the toilet and put on a black hoodie, then walked to the VVIP section and entered one room and started tracking Upp using his laptop.

After a while, Jirakit saw from his laptop that Upp walked out of the bar so be grabbed his bag, and sniper, then walked out of the room and headed to the rooftop.

When he got to the rooftop, he started setting up his things and after a while, he looked at his laptop again and pointed his sniper at one hotel not far from the bar and started looking at Upp using the scope, 'So he is going to have sex now?' he made a casual remark in his head and continued watching.